[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplestory M Suggestion: Please Stop!

DeadlingDeadling
Reactions: 730
edited November 2018 in Non-GMS Content Discussion
Please stop ruining the trade station. We can't make any mesos with the caps on prices. 5m max for an epic is ridiculous. It costs us way over 5m to make a max level epic. Even with the previous cap of 24m, it was too little to really profit on. You're not hurting the meso sellers, you're only hurting legitimate players like myself trying to make mesos and level my gear. And how is limiting us to 10 purchases helping anything? If I want to spend my hard earned mesos on gear to level my gear with, I should be able to. Again, capping our purchases does nothing to meso botters. They just use another account to buy their overpriced whatever and deliver the goods. And lastly this new "feature" that the lowest priced item will show, and anything with the same price will show once it sells it absolutely stupid. All this does is promote the ever annoying "1meso cheaper" crap. Over and over again.

You want to hurt the meso sellers? Up the amount of crystals we get for our money. I mean honestly 175 gems for 4.99 is very low. That should be maybe 1.99 at worst. And sell meso sacks and tickets like you do in gms. You can't compete with them in price, so honestly I would say don't bother trying, nor do I think you would even try. But make it comparable. You would probably have more people buying gems and using them if they were getting a more comparable rate to other mobile games.

Comments

• ZennykinsZennykins
    Reactions: 840
    Deadling wrote: »
    Please stop ruining the trade station. We can't make any mesos with the caps on prices. 5m max for an epic is ridiculous. It costs us way over 5m to make a max level epic. Even with the previous cap of 24m, it was too little to really profit on. You're not hurting the meso sellers, you're only hurting legitimate players like myself trying to make mesos and level my gear. And how is limiting us to 10 purchases helping anything? If I want to spend my hard earned mesos on gear to level my gear with, I should be able to. Again, capping our purchases does nothing to meso botters. They just use another account to buy their overpriced whatever and deliver the goods. And lastly this new "feature" that the lowest priced item will show, and anything with the same price will show once it sells it absolutely stupid. All this does is promote the ever annoying "1meso cheaper" crap. Over and over again.

You want to hurt the meso sellers? Up the amount of crystals we get for our money. I mean honestly 175 gems for 4.99 is very low. That should be maybe 1.99 at worst. And sell meso sacks and tickets like you do in gms. You can't compete with them in price, so honestly I would say don't bother trying, nor do I think you would even try. But make it comparable. You would probably have more people buying gems and using them if they were getting a more comparable rate to other mobile games.

This forum is for the Maplestory PC version, not Maplestory M they are 2 seperate teams (and im pretty sure they can't change anything about it) i'd suggest looking for the Maplestory M forum and put your suggestion there. its a good suggestiion tho i too play Maplestory M casualy and i can see this being a huge issue
  • CatwomanCatwoman
    Reactions: 100
    Someone is asking over 8 trillion mesos for an equalizer ball. That can't be right. How does that get adjusted?