[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reduced Fairy Bros

YinYangXYinYangX
Reactions: 3,995
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: game content

Brief bug summary: Fairy Bros has the reduced calendar (21 days) from October when it was released mid month

More details:

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:
1. Log in.
2. Open Fairy Bros UI
3. Notice reduced calendar.

(if not covered in the summary)

Date and time of the incident: Dec. 1 / Nov. 30, 2018; 0:00 game time / 4:00pm PST.

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• BDanBDan
    Reactions: 885
    edited November 2018
    Maybe it was intentional?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    I believe this is intentional, because people are likely to miss days due to the holidays.
    However, I will ask Nexon for clarification.
    InvulgoYinYangX
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Don't we have 3 extra days this month regardless? They never shorten other attendance events because of holidays, in fact, they add more attendances and hot weeks around holidays.
    YinYangX
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    I believe this is intentional, because people are likely to miss days due to the holidays.
    However, I will ask Nexon for clarification.
    SadVirgin wrote: »
    Don't we have 3 extra days this month regardless? They never shorten other attendance events because of holidays, in fact, they add more attendances and hot weeks around holidays.

Pretty sure the typical response was usually something along the lines of "You're making the choice of irl > MS, so you'll lose stuff in MS."
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    January Fairy Bros is also reduced. Any news on this?
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    Any response for this or is Fairy Bros perm 21 days?
  • HHG1HHG1
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019
    February's Fairy Bros is also reduced to 21 days, despite the month having the required 28 days.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019
    February's Fairy Bros is also reduced to 21 days, despite the month having the required 28 days.

This one I could actually see as intentional, as requiring people to hit 28/28 days is a little unreasonable. However, every other month except the one where we did get the 28 days is inexplicable.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019
    On the contrary, I think the regular Fairy Bros is 28 days because of February being the shortest month and so they went by that amount of days for all of them.
    The only reason we had reduced Fairy Bros was because it was introduced in the middle of a month.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019
    On the contrary, I think the regular Fairy Bros is 28 days because of February being the shortest month and so they went by that amount of days for all of them.
    The only reason we had reduced Fairy Bros was because it was introduced in the middle of a month.

Exactly. There's no reason any of the other months should have been reduced.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    March Fairy Bros is also reduced to 21 despite the month being 31 days.
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited March 2019
    Mira wrote: »

This one I could actually see as intentional, as requiring people to hit 28/28 days is a little unreasonable. However, every other month except the one where we did get the 28 days is inexplicable.

Other games solve this by having the first 21 days with good rewards and the later 7 with some extra rewards that aren't necessary but are there for those who put in the effort. This would be a better solution than say "No items for you"
  • HHG1HHG1
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/44870/v-203-arcade-adventures-patch-notes#other
    32AjdcU.jpg
    They're finally fixing it but not listing it as a bug despite everything pointing to it being one.
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/36727/updated-november-7-v-199-darkness-looms-patch-notes#fairy
    0ZWjWfj.jpg
    fairy-bros-daily-gift.png
    We've been missing the first row for months.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited March 2019
    it's good that it's shortnened, gives leeway for missing a couple days. Besides holidays sometimes we dont get home til after reset or have to leave early without a chance to get on.