[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Updated] Beast Tamer Thread

EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
Reactions: 1,185
edited December 2018 in General Chat
Hey
May it be my last post b4 i quit in 15 December

So i have less than 2 weeks to play, And i taought about to lvl my Beast Tamer to lvl 200, and my Beast Tamer is now lvl 186
I maxed all builds of Bear and Cat, no SP into Lopard and the rest of the 14 lvls i max out all the Hawk, as the builds say in Ayumilove

And my question is:
Is that rly wroth it to lvl my Beast Tamer to lvl 200? and i can get the last 14 lvls in the rest of my time? and i trained my Beast Tamer b4 few weeks ago and she training pretty slow, maybe cuz i trained solo and i heard that if i train with some1 is faster

And if we talk about Beast Tamers
Im intresting to know, The Beast Tamer was released b4 5 years ago in January 2014, and till now Beast Tamer doesnt have a lvl 200 Hyper Skill?
and now it the Black Mage Update, so it lvl 190 and even now Beast Tamer doesnt have that hyper skill and it intresting me to know that
What going on with it? The only class that doesnt have lvl 190 Hyper Skill, and i taought that in that Update they will make lvl 190 Hyper Skill for Beast Tamer

Also, im intresting to know, y till now the SP that Beast Tamer gain is sharing between totaly for all the Animals? instead 3 sp for each animal?
Simillar to Zero 3 SP each Zero Alpha and Zero Beta,
So that y till lvl 200 we can only max out 2 or 3 Animals(in the good case)

and it not all, There is certain things that need to be fixed compared to other Classes such as:
Maple Guardian(Maple Warrior) still have Cast Action(also for kann & Hayato), and now it supporse to be without cast action,
Beastly Resolve(Hero Will) it like b4 and now Hero Will Skills has been Changed, u know what i talk about, they added Grants immunity to Status effects for 3 sec,
Beast Tamer still has Accuarcy & Avoidability effects that needs to be remove since V Update,
the SP UI tab is like b4 and now for all classes it was changed since Shining Stars Update(Even for Zero and Evan it was changed in later time)
and even more things to imporve
But the only thing that GMS did is that they Expended the Skill Tab as bigger for the Black Mage Update, and that good

All the time i know that, who can change all of it, it only Japan, China and Taiwan MS Regions and we all know it

and i still asking u for help
is that rly wroth it to lvl Beast Tamer to lvl 200 with all that things?

ty for help

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    ENV4MsB.jpg

What?
    ArgentEvanTrinityFuhreakiDtxhyaca
  • EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited December 2018
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    ENV4MsB.jpg

What?

comon u dont understand what im trying to say?
    what im trying to say that is it wroth to lvl beast tamer to lvl 200 with all the things that i wrote?
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018

comon u dont understand what im trying to say?
    what im trying to say that is it wroth to lvl beast tamer to lvl 200 with all the things that i wrote?

It's incredibly engrish, very hard to read.
    But from what I can gather...

You're quitting (either the game or BT) on the 15th of this month, and you want to know if it's worth to hit 200?
    You want to know if you can get the last 14 levels before the 15th (again, not sure why that's important but okay.)
    You can probably do so if you play it every day for a few hours. If you have a limited time to play the game, I'd say just play whatever you enjoy.
    The idea of the game is to have fun, don't spend your last moments (even if you do plan on coming back) doing something you hate.
    You'll just leave a bad taste for the game in your mouth if you do that.

No 3rd hyper is weird/annoying. The "Team roar" one is pretty good. But it would be nice to have another one as well.
    As well as a bunch of other stuff you mentioned. The class is extremely dated. I would say no, they're not worth playing.
    Getting it to level 200 though, is somewhat desirable for legion/link skills.
    EvanTrinity
  • hyacahyaca
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited December 2018
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    ENV4MsB.jpg

What?

LOL
    EvanTrinity