[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Royal hairs 12/5/2018

VictoryLineVictoryLine
Reactions: 100
in General Chat
Are the male and female hairs intentionally swapped for this update? Just wondering since I've been waiting for miro hair to come back around for males since it first released.

Comments

• KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited December 2018
    I believe it is intentional and I'm thrilled to see such progress. I just wish all the hairstyles didn't have a gender...
    VictoryLinepepe
  • VictoryLineVictoryLine
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2018
    That's a shame. Thank you for the response.
  • MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited December 2018
    At first i thought it was a mistake and that they were going to change it but its staying after all
  • StarryKnightStarryKnight
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited December 2018
    You didn't notice that the Guardian reward package gives a royal hair coupon that expires soon? Think about it. They swapped the hair to less desirable hairs right before they gave away free hair coupons.... *wink wink*
    edited December 2018
    You didn't notice that the Guardian reward package gives a royal hair coupon that expires soon? Think about it. They swapped the hair to less desirable hairs right before they gave away free hair coupons.... *wink wink*

Ehhh not quite true since the coupons won't expire for a month so people can wait out for other rotations

edited December 2018
    Ehhh not quite true since the coupons won't expire for a month so people can wait out for other rotations
    Not entirely not true either though, consider the fact that many players don't know that the current ones are not really desire-able and will just use them right away without thinking, and some people don't even know that you can go to the CS and click the coupon to see what styles are available. Also, waiting for next rotation assumes that the next rotation might be better. We don't actually know that. So while you're right that people can wait for the next rotation, most people either won't realize the rotation changed from last week, or won't think to check the cash shop to see what's current before hand, or find the next rotation just as bad.

If you think Nexon isn't aware of this you might be kidding yourself. They chose these specific hairstyles at this specific time on purpose, full well knowing they were about to introduce a ton of free hair coupons.
    edited December 2018
    Not entirely not true either though, consider the fact that many players don't know that the current ones are not really desire-able and will just use them right away without thinking, and some people don't even know that you can go to the CS and click the coupon to see what styles are available. Also, waiting for next rotation assumes that the next rotation might be better. We don't actually know that. So while you're right that people can wait for the next rotation, most people either won't realize the rotation changed from last week, or won't think to check the cash shop to see what's current before hand, or find the next rotation just as bad.

If you think Nexon isn't aware of this you might be kidding yourself. They chose these specific hairstyles at this specific time on purpose, full well knowing they were about to introduce a ton of free hair coupons.

Thats dumb of them if they use it blindly without research and checking the cs sale update

I just wanted to defend them for once lol, at least have hope in this one

I am waiting for other rotations

I'll be damned if the next couple of rotations are bad

In that case your statement would be true..
    edited December 2018
    I hope the next set is really great, for you! :)
    edited December 2018
    I hope the next set is really great, for you! :)

Thanks! Honestly this one wasn't so bad for me
    StarryKnight