[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mercedes skill bug

HoonyieHoonyie
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
Hello,

I am a Mercedes user and yesterday when I was playing, her skills didn't work. They didn't fire and only autos and her jump skills worked.
My other character worked just fine so it must be a bug in Mercedes.
Please fix this issue. My character name is Hoonyie fyi.

Thanks,

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Hoonyie wrote: »
    Hello,

I am a Mercedes user and yesterday when I was playing, her skills didn't work. They didn't fire and only autos and her jump skills worked.
    My other character worked just fine so it must be a bug in Mercedes.
    Please fix this issue. My character name is Hoonyie fyi.

Thanks,

Screen shot? Was it any/all skills? How abut her mid-air skill (since you said you could still jump) or her passive rope climbing?
  • HoonyieHoonyie
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2018
    Hi,

Currently I am lvl 48, so I don't have many attack skills.
    I don't know how I would show you the bug through screen shots, but all I can say is that her "Swift Dual Shot", "Piercing Storm", "Rising rush" all don't work.
    I currently use those three skill shots for attacks, but I can only fire autos.
    Her mid-air skills don't work at all either. Her passive rope climbing those work, which is weird.
    I have the same key bindings for my main character for his skills and they work fine.

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited December 2018
    Make sure your secondary weapon (magic arrow) is equipped, Mercedes cannot use skills without them.
    Hoonyie