[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

AFKing for determination inaccurate?

ZakumwepZakumwep
Reactions: 775
edited December 2018 in Bug Reporting
I left for work at 7:00 in the morning, reset takes place at 5:00pm my time. I had my character afking at the outpost for the entirety of those 10 hours. 4 determination per 10 seconds is 24 determination a minute, and 1,440 determination an hour. 10 hours should have resulted in 14,400, and yet when I got home I had only gotten around ~8,000. Has anyone else experienced this? It's been like this since the start of the event for me.

Steps to reproduce:
Activate alliance's resolve and wait at outpost

World: Reboot

Character: ZakumsBishop, lvl 200 bishop

Comments

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Unfortunately it doesn't always click at 10 second intervals. I've seen it click as early as 8 seconds, and as late as 17 seconds, so I'm thinking you're getting a bunch more later clicks, causing you to get less determination.
    YinYangX
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    I've tested it over several hours on various days, and the rate varies quite a bit, on different days and different channels. The lowest average interval I've seen was 12.7 seconds, and the highest was close to 19 seconds.

Unfortunately, neither the skill description nor the update notes promise "10 seconds", so we can't report it as a bug or "inaccurate". I did pass along the observation that it was inconsistent.

YinYangXFuhreak