[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

SERVER LUNA - WHO WILL FIRST GO TO 275?

VankaiserVankaiser
Reactions: 610
edited December 2018 in General Chat
VIzVl8K.jpg

Comments

• rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited December 2018
    They're not as awesome as me but I say if I had to choose I say Zauce Cause of being a Kaiser also cause I can tell talent ;) But I mean good luck to all in luna server and hope all achieve 275 regardless of competition ;)

RizaSaika#8726
    Riza Saika (bera-Leader of Dragontribe)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the people)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the Voiceless)
    Riza Saika (ms community Malcolm X)
  • zoutzakjezoutzakje
    Reactions: 1,380
    edited December 2018
    There are a lot more 250's in Luna than the picture shows, and some of them can do some pretty heavy grinding. So i vote none of them and see if any guildies will rise to the challenge :D
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited December 2018
    zoutzakje wrote: »
    There are a lot more 250's in Luna than the picture shows, and some of them can do some pretty heavy grinding. So i vote none of them and see if any guildies will rise to the challenge :D

good sir that is a good idea support ya squad lol. I might join the challenge if I get a frenzy and i dont do any shows. but me being entertaining and all just will keep having work lmao

RizaSaika#8726
    Riza Saika (bera-Leader of Dragontribe)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the people)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the Voiceless)
    Riza Saika (ms community Malcolm X)
  • PewixPewix
    Reactions: 640
    edited December 2018
    zoutzakje wrote: »

Obvious, there are more people, but they are the most notable.