[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Two-Handed Sword ISSUE PLEASE CAN WE FIX THIS.

GolastGolast
Reactions: 320
edited December 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello, I know this might not concern everyone in the game, very few players actually, but I am a 10+ year loyal player to Maplestory and i have always been satisfied and happy with the updates and changes to Maplestory, but Nexon has recently changed the Two-Handed Sword appearance to where the sword is on the back of the character instead of in front blocking the face and I am a huge supporter on this I love the fact that Nexon has changed that, but I use a Two-Handed Sword called the Terminus Dominator and it does not wield on my back like all of the others, and I am very upset about this. I know this sword is not the most popular sword and isnt used by everyone, but I have used a Terminus Dominator for 5 years now and I dont want any other sword, I just want the same treatment as everyone else and I want the Terminus Dominator(Two-Handed Sword) on my back like the other swords, can we please fix this guys, can anybody give me some support, its such a small and simple request and fix, please? We all love our appearance on Maplestory and this would make me extremely happy if we can fix this, PLEASE PEOPLE! HELP ME!<3 cheers guys,

- Golast(Bera) // Guild: Ultra
terminus-dominator

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    The first thing I'd like to ask is why are you using a weapon that belongs to no set?
  • GolastGolast
    edited December 2018
    This is a preference, I am not interested in anyone's opinion on why im using the weapon, its nobodies concern on why im using it, I can assure you my damage is efficient and that is not all this game is about to me is damage and having a full set of equipment. Thanks
    Fuhreak
  • GolastGolast
    edited December 2018
    I mean no disrespect, i just dont care about that, i just love the sword and its the little things that count to me and i just want this fixed, thats all.
    Fuhreak
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    The first thing I'd like to ask is why are you using a weapon that belongs to no set?
    Golast wrote: »
    This is a preference, I am not interested in anyone's opinion on why im using the weapon, its nobodies concern on why im using it, I can assure you my damage is efficient and that is not all this game is about to me is damage and having a full set of equipment. Thanks

I have to agree with this. While it might be strange to have that item equipped, that's not the issue here.
    If you're going to create a new standard for the game, it needs to be standard.
    Too many changes Nexon makes feel half-completed.
  • GolastGolast
    edited December 2018
    Thank you, yes i am very upset about this. I just want the same luxury as everyone else regardless of the weapon i am using. It is a lvl 160 weapon and i have been using it for a long time. Please can we fix this? It seems like such a minor fix it wouldn't effect anybody ina negative way if this was fixed. Please Nexon