[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New 5th Job skills [Black Mage]

IcydropIcydrop
Reactions: 655
edited December 2018 in General Chat
Hi, which class is your favorite one?

Also we can get these new 5th job skill nodestones free by completing a quest:
Existing 5th Job characters can obtain the new 5th Job Skill Nodes by completing the ‘[Black Mage] A New Power’ quest.
Source: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/40437/v-201-black-mage-labyrinth-patch-notes

Was wondering if anyone knew where to accept this quest from? If you do please post below, thanks!

Comments

• AndromedyAndromedy
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited December 2018
    As an Evan main right now I can say the new skill is very interesting, and very appealing both damage wise/visually.

The new Dawn Warrior one is also outright OP haha.

I'm not sure what the quest is, I just bought mine with the abundance of core frags I had.
  • MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited December 2018
    I like mine (zero) it is especially great for training/mobbing and also can be useful in bossing

Also you get the new 5th job skill for free from the alliance quests icon on the left side of your screen
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited December 2018
    In love with my Kinesis new 5th job skill, when positioned just right it just obliterates bosses and SPAMABLE!!! training with it is awesome as well.

Only downside is the black hole is always at the end of the shot which is a full screen away at times instead of it activating on a enemy hit, also the BIGGEST down side is if no enemy is hit with the bullet it just sends then flying forward and you hope the black hole hits thenm to kill them.

Other than that the skill is freaking awesome ty nexon!!!
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Icydrop wrote: »
    Hi, which class is your favorite one?

Also we can get these new 5th job skill nodestones free by completing a quest:
    Existing 5th Job characters can obtain the new 5th Job Skill Nodes by completing the ‘[Black Mage] A New Power’ quest.
    Source: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/40437/v-201-black-mage-labyrinth-patch-notes

Was wondering if anyone knew where to accept this quest from? If you do please post below, thanks!

There should have been a quest in the Maple Alliance icon on the left called "[Black Mage] A New Power" which gave you the new skill node automatically.
    Fuhreak
  • ShokunKaYoShokunKaYo
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited December 2018
    Krimlock wrote: »
    In love with my Kinesis new 5th job skill, when positioned just right it just obliterates bosses and SPAMABLE!!! training with it is awesome as well.

Only downside is the black hole is always at the end of the shot which is a full screen away at times instead of it activating on a enemy hit, also the BIGGEST down side is if no enemy is hit with the bullet it just sends then flying forward and you hope the black hole hits thenm to kill them.

Enjoy it while you can. It's gonna get nerfed twice in the future XD
  • ShokunKaYoShokunKaYo
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited December 2018
    Also, do you have to have VJ story quest completed to receive new 5th job skill? If so, then gay
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited December 2018
    ShokunKaYo wrote: »
    Krimlock wrote: »

Enjoy it while you can. It's gonna get nerfed twice in the future XD

Lmao thats not a nerf XD thats actually an improvement i mean minus 500% from 1600% is nothing when youre already taking down chaos bosses in 40 seconds with B.P.M. and grab XD and micro black hole will wreck house now! instead of it vanishing mid way when spamming it.