[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Issues revolving fairness in forum and game

rizariza
Reactions: 3,025
edited December 2018 in General Chat
I as well as others have experienced many hardships and many issues revolving MapleStory forum and discord. I once posted a thread about fairness and abuse of power from mods and volunteers but it got taken down due to claiming it was insulting or shaming. I feel that we need to have some standards and fairness. I am posting this not only to get input but to find out how we have fallen this low. I have posted and commented on threads today and posted my signatures as anyone else would of. What happens AKRADIAN and some mods give me a warning for what? they never told me. Now, wait I want to ask you all this there have been some of us who gotten ban and restricted on some dumb stuff. based on opinions of a few. Now I spoke with some of the support team and brought the evidence to prove my point. Last time I posted a thread with evidence it got shut down. Now today I won't post the evidence as I want the community managers to contact me and others who I back who was ban and some falsely ban to show it. "THIS ISNT BASHING, NOR SHAMING, NO TRYING TO MAKE ANYONE LOOK DUMB" I only ask one question "where are our standards" usually when mods mute or put a restriction or something they usually contact the individual and say what. I contacted the team that was put in place to serve us and no one answered me nor non who been affected. Is this the management we want or need to serve us? I ask a simple question where are our standards and how can we fix our community so we can have fairness. I may not be too fond of some people but I never said I stab anyone, feed them toxins, Said the F word repeatedly, cause if I have done it I be ban on the spot I also have seen that today. Not one ban or warning for them. SO I ask a simple question as I have a right to post this. For our community management team to answer a simple question. Who will serve the voiceless, the ones who even if they're wrong should be heard? who will help those who are being flagged or warn without an explanation or a solid reason? and who will serve those and help those regardless of personal feelings or spite? These are the questions the voiceless the ones who have been ignored and mistreated ask you. This is why I say I am the voice of the voiceless, the voice of the community, and the Malcolm x of maplestory. Cause a wise man once said Khalid Abdul Muhammad "where ever you go be a revolutionary, cause if you don't who will?" I ask today if your a moderator, a community team or any team serving people do you not feel you need to serve those regardless of feeling and personal issues? My claims I made if you need verification I will leave my discord and also most can contact me on the forums but I leave this here for all to post and remember This isn't a post of flame war I only ask a question to the team serving us for who do we contact if someone treated me unfair cause as we seen from AKRADIAN not shaming him only stating a fact I message him even got a pic of it and ask him nicely what I do that was worthy of a warning no response. And I remember hearing him saying he will be fair and serve everyone but he hasnt serve me fairly once. Like I said I will be a revolutionary as the change doesn't happen when you play nice you have to challenge the status quo and be willing to make sacrifices. Again this post isn't bashing team only asking them about their standards and how they will serve us as a whole. This has gotten out of hand and is an issue beyond repair.

If this post is posted in the wrong spot you can move it to the right one as gm team told me to post this for the community management team to look at here is my discord if any proof or evidence needs to be provided with my claims as I save everything (RizaSaika#8726) and remember people change doesn't happen just by letting them do as they please challenging and going out there to make change for all is the way to make good and positive change also shout out to lucsean a victim of hate and mess.
Fennekin

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    66imO8Y.png
    ACMBlackCipherPetalmagicShroomsterKrimlockSlicedTimeCrescKuronekonova
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    You forgot the forum signature.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    I told you exactly what you were warned for: "Do not spam self-praise threads or irrelevant comments on other threads."
    Spamming
    - Do not create multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums.

If you continue with the same behavior, which has already gotten you banned from the official Discord, then you will inevitably end up banned from these forums as well.
    YinYangXSlicedTimeCresc
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    I told you exactly what you were warned for: "Do not spam self-praise threads or irrelevant comments on other threads."
    Spamming
    - Do not create multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums.

If you continue with the same behavior, which has already gotten you banned from the official Discord, then you will inevitably end up banned from these forums as well.

You're a little late to the party, friend:
    afFXb3y.png
    YinYangXCrescKuronekonova
This discussion has been closed.