[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pet Equipment Stat Transfer Scroll/ Alliance Shop

surisuri
Reactions: 635
edited December 2018 in General Chat
I have a question about the Pet Equipment Stat Transfer Scroll in the Alliance shop. The reason for the query is that the description of what this scroll does on Orangemushrooms Blog is different form the description in the Alliance shop.

Orangemushroomsblog states the following:

1. Pet Equipment Stat Transfer Scroll (can be used to move a scrolled Pet Equipment’s stats and remaining upgrade slots to another Pet Equipment, the original equipment will disappear) (1,000 medals) [limit of 3]

The Alliance Shop description states the following:

2. The shop description states: You can transfer the abilities from an extracted pet equip to a target pet equip. All abilities including the number of possible equip upgrades will be moved to the target pet equipment from the extracted pet equipment. However the pet equips will disappear after extraction.

Now I was planning to buy the new glodeer pets x 3 and their equips and transfer my arcana pets pet equips which have all been scrolled for 125 ATT total ( 41 + 41 + 43 ) to the glodeer pet equips.

I don't want to make a mistake here obviously because I will lose 125 ATT !

So I would appreciate if someone could clarify whether these Pet Equip Transfer Scrolls will do either 1. or 2. as i listed/ detailed above. As 1. suggests they will transfer over the stats . However 2. suggests they will transfer over the abilities.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to some clarification here on this issue so that I don't waste any NX unnecessarily or lose the 125 att that I have on my current pet equips.

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Since it says "transfer the abilities from an extracted pet equip to a target pet equip". I'll assume they actually mean the equipment and not the pet skills. Pet skills/abilities also aren't stored in the equipment so that would make no sense.
    Besides, I trust orangemushroom over Nexon NA translations any day.
  • surisuri
    Reactions: 635
    edited December 2018
    SadVirgin wrote: »
    Since it says "transfer the abilities from an extracted pet equip to a target pet equip". I'll assume they actually mean the equipment and not the pet skills. Pet skills/abilities also aren't stored in the equipment so that would make no sense.
    Besides, I trust orangemushroom over Nexon NA translations any day.

Thank you kindly for your reply @SadVirgin.

I have also noticed one other issue with this transfer for me at least. My arcana pets equips
    are fully scrolled and have 10 slots each . They are 43 ATT/ 41 ATT/ 41 ATT

However the Glodeer pet equips that i intended to transfer them to ONLY have 9 slots each .

Does this mean that I will lose some of the 125 ATT if i transfer over my fully scrolled arcana pet equips (10 slot each ) to the glodeer pet equips (9 slot each) ?

Arwoo or someone who is very informed on this issue can you please reply to my questions ??
  • MarkRavenMarkRaven
    Reactions: 410
    edited January 2020
    lol, no one reply you made me feel bad bro :(
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited January 2020
    MarkRaven wrote: »
    lol, no one reply you made me feel bad bro :(

Since you are looking and replying to a 1 year post, I'm assuming you have the same question.
    Max slot, remaining slots and stats is transferred.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/elmki5/using_pet_equipment_stat_transfer_scroll/