[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Map stuck on old quest, Can't reach Maple Goddess

GaelaniGaelani
Reactions: 205
edited December 2018 in General Chat
Bowman Instructional School map is stuck on "Bowman Instructional School in Danger" which is a map needed to obtain Old Letter in The Lost Seal Stone of Ellin Forest quest. I've already completed this quest line. I can't make 5th job because I need to be able to reach the Maple Goddess in the regular Bowman Instructional School Map. I can't find any incomplete quest that would be related to this map. Also, although I do not have the Skill of the Alliance skill, I have completed all of the (regular) Alliance quests. If I go to the Conference Pavilion, it is completed.

Note: This is an Aran that I used the Tera Burning event on.

Please, any assistance is really appreciated!

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 9,250
    edited December 2018
    Didn't you make a thread about this before? Or was that someone else?

Have you finished all of aran's storyline quests? That's about the only thing I can think of that would have you stuck on a different version of a universally-accessible map. Check your quest window, your available and in progress tabs, see if there's anything that you can either start or turn in.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 2,760
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Didn't you make a thread about this before? Or was that someone else?

Have you finished all of aran's storyline quests? That's about the only thing I can think of that would have you stuck on a different version of a universally-accessible map. Check your quest window, your available and in progress tabs, see if there's anything that you can either start or turn in.

@op
    Here's the link to your previous thread since you seem to have completely forgotten that you already made a thread about this. Your welcome and not problem.
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/comment/88118/
  • GaelaniGaelani
    Reactions: 205
    edited December 2018
    Yes, I created a new thread bc I had to keep editing the original post to include additional information, but people seemed to still be replying to things I had edited/ruled out. Thus, I thought creating a new more accurate post worthwhile. But thanks for your time and I'll even assist you with a gentle reminder that it's "You're" welcome.

To Aggraphine, yes I have completed all Aran quests except for the Adolescent Wolf, which I can't complete bc Pucci will not show up in the Dangerous Forest. I am now trying any and all quests that could be even remotely related. I have also placed a ticket and tried the suggested repaired installation, and just forwarded a list of completed quests in order for them to hopefully be able to assist me.

I've been playing this game since early 2007 and this is the first time I haven't been able to pretty quickly reach a resolution of an issue.
    Mira
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 2,760
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Gaelani wrote: »
    Yes, I created a new thread bc I had to keep editing the original post to include additional information, but people seemed to still be replying to things I had edited/ruled out. Thus, I thought creating a new more accurate post worthwhile. But thanks for your time and I'll even assist you with a gentle reminder that it's "You're" welcome.

No one's commented on your post since your last edit (December 14 from my end) and pretty sure you still had the blocktopus/mob dropping boot part / was in the process of editting it out when Neospecter commented. Not sure where you're getting "people seemed to still be replying to things I had edited/ruled out." And still doesn't change the fact you created a duplicate thread.