[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Big Spender Event in Reboot

MichaelANDMichaelAND
Reactions: 100
in General Chat
Hi there,

I was just wondering if the tyrant equip from the big spender event will be from a random class as it has been previously...even in Reboot, or if they changed that. Also does anyone know if the fafnir weapon for a dual blade class be the dagger or the katara? Thanks!

Comments

• InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,320
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Hello

"[Updated December 13] Clarified that the weapon received from the Fafnir Weapon Box is dependent on your character's class."

Link: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/40293/updated-december-13-december-big-spender-event

Looking good.
  • MichaelANDMichaelAND
    edited December 2018
    Invulgo wrote: »
    "[Updated December 13] Clarified that the weapon received from the Fafnir Weapon Box is dependent on your character's class."

Hello, the update only mentions the fafnir weapon but not tyrant equips. Getting a tyrant equip for a different class on reboot would be pointless, so I was wondering if someone knew whether the tyrant equips were class dependent. Thanks.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 34,645
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    1 Tyrant Armor Box (Lv. 150) (open to select one Lv.150 Tyrant equip for your class--either boots, cloak, or belt. Tyrant Gloves not included)
    Source
  • hyacahyaca
    Reactions: 550
    edited December 2018
    Imo the cape is the easiest to get, so if I were you I would pick one of the other two items.
  • MichaelANDMichaelAND
    edited December 2018
    Ahh, my apologies, I must have missed the tyrant part, thank you.

Also I noticed they clarified we don't choose the weapon so does this mean dual blades are randonly given either the dagger or katara, or are we a class that's allowed to choose?

And yeah I was gonna get the shoes:)

Thanks everyone!
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,275
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    I thought Reboot was supposed to be F2P.
    Nitelyte