[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Sleepywood] Danger Seeker (Missing Quest)

StsamoryStsamory
Reactions: 300
edited December 2018 in Bug Reporting
The quest ''Mr. Wetbottom's Secret Book'' is not available to accept and thus I cannot achieve the medal ''Danger Seeker' from the Sleepywood questline.
I'm playing a Beast Tamer.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2018
    We would need additional information: what level are you? Are you trying to access the quest though Mr. Wetbottom in Sleepywood or in the VIP sauna?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    We would need additional information: what level are you? Are you trying to access the quest though Mr. Wetbottom in Sleepywood or in the VIP sauna?

I know it doesn't help much, but this was reported a good bit ago and, by the looks of things, affects solely non-kms classes.
  • StsamoryStsamory
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2018
    I am above LV.109 and I first tried to finish this quest during my lvl 60's.

I have tried accepting this quest within the VIP Sauna and outside in Sleepywood town.
    The NPC will not give out any quest.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    I know it doesn't help much, but this was reported a good bit ago and, by the looks of things, affects solely non-kms classes.

That actually does help; the issue's been forwarded.