[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Finally met an Elite Boss!

HousePetHousePet
Reactions: 1,245
edited December 2018 in General Chat
And beat it up eventually. Took over 5 minutes. I thought I would run out of throwing... tops. >_>

Failed the bonus stage though. Plain attack wasn't on my keybindings. Took me about 5 seconds to realise I needed to bind it. But the interface went transparent when opened, so I couldn't find it in time.

I then logged out without claiming the Relay box... XD

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    HousePet wrote: »
    And beat it up eventually. Took over 5 minutes. I thought I would run out of throwing... tops. >_>

Failed the bonus stage though. Plain attack wasn't on my keybindings. Took me about 5 seconds to realise I needed to bind it. But the interface went transparent when opened, so I couldn't find it in time.

I then logged out without claiming the Relay box... XD

Grats, been there done that on doing the eboss quest then just logging without properly collecting the box. xd
  • MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited December 2018
    Did no one help you kill it? Usually people come to the map and help kill it quicker
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Did no one help you kill it? Usually people come to the map and help kill it quicker

Think it depends on which world and region you're in. Less populated worlds + regions (like Ludi / Ellin Forest / other not so hot training regions).
    Fuhreak