[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Heal Lock boss feature is BIASED to demon avengers

TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
Reactions: 2,320
edited December 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So this new Heal Lock addition that is being added to the newer bosses (Hard Will, Verus Hilla) is completely Discriminatory to Demon Avengers. Demon Avenger skills consume your HP! For an extremely large portion of these boss fights especially Verus Hilla, We essentially have to choose to deal damage or to survive but we can't do both making us a pointless addition to any party for these bosses. Like is it soo hard to foresee this problem in boss design to come up with a simple solution specifically for demon avenger such as simply having all our class abilities and skills not to consume our HP when our ability to Life Steal/Heal is blocked during bossing?

I find it very upsetting to have a system set up that will impede our ability to participate with a group in major end game content like this, we demon avengers are a warrior class, yet in bosses our kit makes us more squishy than the true glass cannon classes, but this new Heal Lock feature is truly devastating.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    Aren't you the same guy who believed demon avengers should benefit from allstat?
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited December 2018
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Aren't you the same guy who believed demon avengers should benefit from allstat?

you go ahead and try verus hilla level 250 as a demon avenger, our skills drain our hp to damage her and we can't life steal or heal and die in moments, it is IMPOSSIBLE for a DA to contribute to the fight, nexon should of simply barred demon avenger from the boss fight all togther it is THAT BAD. Now i am sorry you have no idea how DA's skill sets work, but this is a serious design flaw here
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    Aggraphine wrote: »

you go ahead and try verus hilla level 250 as a demon avenger, our skills drain our hp to damage her and we can't life steal or heal and die in moments, it is IMPOSSIBLE for a DA to contribute to the fight, nexon should of simply barred demon avenger from the boss fight all togther it is THAT BAD. Now i am sorry you have no idea how DA's skill sets work, but this is a serious design flaw here

I know full well how a demon avenger works. And you need to relax.