[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Relay Season 2 Tier Boxes won't open

PleinairPleinair
Reactions: 1,320
edited December 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Functional

Brief bug summary: After receiving the Tier 1 Maple Relay second season cumulative box, I've tried opening it but it won't open and gives away the message: "You already got the reward".

More details: I tried to open the tier 1 box (which is untradeable) on the same character that opened the previous season 1 relay boxes. However, it doesn't state anywhere that you can't open the Season 2 tier relay boxes on the same character that you've opened the previous season's boxes on, so I assume this is a bug.

Steps to reproduce: Achieve a cumulative tier box in Maple Relay on the same character you've done it on before, and opened the box in the previous season of the event last month, and try to open the new box.

Character name: RemiLianne

Character level: 230

Character job: Bishop

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: Dec 26th, Early morning hours (CET+1).

Comments

• WhorificWhorific
    Reactions: 1,865
    edited December 2018
    Last time this happened, it was because each Symbol Coupon needed a separate Use slot. Try clearing 15 slots out of your Use Inventory, see if that helps.
    Oops, nevermind. I misread the summary.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Thank you for reporting this. It has been forwarded.
  • PleinairPleinair
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited December 2018
    @Akradian: Thank you very much for your quick response! :)

@Whorific: No worries, it's fine. ;)

• NeuriorNeurior
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited December 2018
    Pleinair wrote: »
    Bug type: Functional

Brief bug summary: After receiving the Tier 1 Maple Relay second season cumulative box, I've tried opening it but it won't open and gives away the message: "You already got the reward".

More details: I tried to open the tier 1 box (which is untradeable) on the same character that opened the previous season 1 relay boxes. However, it doesn't state anywhere that you can't open the Season 2 tier relay boxes on the same character that you've opened the previous season's boxes on, so I assume this is a bug.

Steps to reproduce: Achieve a cumulative tier box in Maple Relay on the same character you've done it on before, and opened the box in the previous season of the event last month, and try to open the new box.

Character name: RemiLianne

Character level: 230

Character job: Bishop

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: Dec 26th, Early morning hours (CET+1).

I'm having the same problem, support wont help me. Do you have a solution?
  • ArtifexArtifex
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited January 2019
    My sister and I both have the same problem as well. We are unable to open any of the tier boxes for the Relay due to the same error message that we already got the reward.