[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

[Bera] Leviathan is recruiting!

KxeennKxeenn
Reactions: 100
in Guilds
We are a new guild and we are recruiting new members!

Leviathan is a guild that was just created by two buddies looking to talk to others. We are looking for others who want to grow with us and have fun in a friendly community. We use discord to communicate, once we establish more guild members we'll be creating a server; You're welcome to add us personally on discord after joining. We accept anybody, and don't be afraid if you're interested! We’re a very new guild, looking to start something big. We’d love to meet you all and guide or help you through maplestory. Also, looking forward for you to help us if in need! We’re small, new, and just looking to befriend everyone we can.

What we can offer:

- A friendly, helping environment as we want to help others grind, or boss, or do party quests

- Organized boss runs with other members and Alliances that we are currently establishing.

- Party/daily quest such as CPQ, Hmuto

- Help you gain your character to another level with guides and advice.

- Currently working on guild buffs!

What we are looking for:

- Bera players

- Friendly & social players

- Discord is not essential but if you have it please feel free to tell us

- No hacking/botting/ksing

If you're interested then please comment (or friend me on Maplestory my ign: Kxeenn); for further information. You can also look up Leviathan in game and request to join! We don’t have any leveling requirements and very accepting towards new and old players.

We look forward to meeting you and hoping to play with you. Thank you!

To get to know your character a bit better, please fill out the information below:
Character Name:
Level:
Class:
Short bio (Optional):

Comments

• ShadOwariShadOwari
    Reactions: 310
    edited February 9
    Character Name: TalNissom
    Level: 189
    Class: Xenon
    Short bio (Optional): Hi my name is Tal and I am searching for a guild, level 189 330K range buffed working my self up right now :) I would love to be part of your guild I know this game for a long time and I am not new to the game I was playing in private server for most of the time
    Discord: #7362
  • KxeennKxeenn
    Reactions: 100
    edited February 16
    ShadOwari wrote: »
    Character Name: TalNissom
    Level: 189
    Class: Xenon
    Short bio (Optional): Hi my name is Tal and I am searching for a guild, level 189 330K range buffed working my self up right now :) I would love to be part of your guild I know this game for a long time and I am not new to the game I was playing in private server for most of the time
    Discord: #7362
    I’ve added on discord and would love to talk!