[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Eternal flames results for certain items

HoneyComeBearHoneyComeBear
Reactions: 205
edited January 6 in General Chat
What results could i possibly get that are good for gollux and zero weapon with eternal flames? So far it has been bad like +4 speed. I feel like i have wasted my coins on the eternal flames

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 8,105
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 6
    Gollux equips can obtain %Stat flames (at least 2%). It is, however, rare as the equips are not guaranteed high-tier stats as certain equipment is.

My pendant:
    unknown.png

Zero weapons likewise have lower-tier flames, however they are supposed to count twice.
    HoneyComeBear
  • HoneyComeBearHoneyComeBear
    edited January 6
    Neospector wrote: »
    Gollux equips can obtain %Stat flames (at least 2%). It is, however, rare as the equips are not guaranteed high-tier stats as certain equipment is.

My pendant:
    unknown.png

Zero weapons likewise have lower-tier flames, however they are supposed to count twice.

So they can get % all stats after all. I will try again on the next coin shop discount. Thank you!
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 1,865
    edited January 6
    Comprehensive list of bonus stats for each different level range and flames tier https://strategywiki.org/wiki/MapleStory/Bonus_Stats_and_Nebulites.

Since Zero weapon and Gollux equipment is not on the special treatment list (http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=80876), you can only get tier 5 stats and between 1-4 different category of bonus stat with Eternal Flames (Tier 4 max with powerful flames)
    HoneyComeBear
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 12,885
    edited January 7
    The reason for gollux stuff having garbo flames is because they're not counted as "boss equipment". Which, in my opinion, is a load of horse doo.
  • HoneyComeBearHoneyComeBear
    edited January 7
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    The reason for gollux stuff having garbo flames is because they're not counted as "boss equipment". Which, in my opinion, is a load of horse doo.

It should count but I believe it has to do with KMS not having gollux in the game