[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Garnox the pet scientist

NovaDaBossNovaDaBoss
Reactions: 200
edited January 2019 in Bug Reporting
I bought an evolution rock from the cash shop, after that I reported myself to Garnox the pet scientist, when I click the npc to talk to it i don't receive a quest or any other option to perform an evolution to my pet. i currently own a baby dragon on my account, it is said that when an evolution rock is own it can level your pet to lvl 15 and have it evolve if you talk with Garnox. i go By DriipSiinz in Bera and its a Kinesis class. I'm providing this info just in case if its an error with my account, i would really appreciate if this issue is resolve as soon as possible due to an expiration date on the item. thank you.

Mod Note: Please do not put personal information on the forum.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    NovaDaBoss wrote: »
    I bought an evolution rock from the cash shop, after that I reported myself to Garnox the pet scientist, when I click the npc to talk to it i don't receive a quest or any other option to perform an evolution to my pet. i currently own a baby dragon on my account, it is said that when an evolution rock is own it can level your pet to lvl 15 and have it evolve if you talk with Garnox. i go By DriipSiinz in Bera and its a Kinesis class. I'm providing this info just in case if its an error with my account, i would really appreciate if this issue is resolve as soon as possible due to an expiration date on the item. thank you.

What level is your pet?
    NovaDaBoss
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited January 2019
    Your baby dragon must be lv 15 to use the rock of evolution..
    NovaDaBoss
  • SaitrisSaitris
    Reactions: 100
    Where's Garnox now ?
  • DamsamDamsam
    Reactions: 300
    I would also like to know Garnox’s new location. I can’t find him at all