[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The Birth of an Alliance

jamesfedexxjamesfedexx
Reactions: 300
in General Chat
I just finished "The Birth of an Alliance" quest as an Aran lvl. 75.
Where do I go from here?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2019
    You can use the Maple Guide for quests and training areas around your level. Open the guide using the hotkey (check your key settings if you're unsure).
    I personally enjoy going to Orbis Tower to train around level 75 because of the ambiance. The upper maps in Aqua Road are also available. The recommended training map (for power-leveling) would be Ice Valley 2 in El Nath until level 80.

The next relevant story quest for Aran is at level 100. Otherwise, you're free to explore as you wish.
  • jamesfedexxjamesfedexx
    edited January 2019
    Ah, I was looking at your final sentence. Thank you.
    So I just go on random quests in the process?

How do I get to El Nath?
    Also are quests or mere monster hunting faster?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2019
    More or less.

You can access El Nath using either the Maple Guide (for a direct teleport, as long as you're within level range or have the completion stamp) or otherwise by travelling.

The quick-travelling method used by many players is:
    • Go to any town and use the Dimensional Mirror NPC to travel to Alishan. If you haven't started the Alishan quests, you can access it through the white lightbulb tab on the left-hand side of the screen. You only have to accept the initial quest to travel to Alishan, and many players don't both with the remaining quests.
    • Exit Alishan using the portal on the left side of the map. You'll be moved to Henesys.
    • Use the "Quick Move" button on the left-hand side of the screen, then select the icon shaped like a ship. It'll take you to Victoria Tree Platform
    • Jump down one map to Six-Path Crossway.
    • Use the Interdimensional Portal NPC to teleport to Pantheon Temple.
    • Use the Interdimensional Portal again to teleport to any town you want. El Nath has the icon that looks like a snowflake.
    From El Nath, you can take a taxi to Ice Valley 2 (or walk, but the taxi is instant).

Killing monsters is considered faster, but personally I tend to find it boring. At level 75 it shouldn't really matter too much, so you can choose what you want to do.
    jamesfedexx
  • jamesfedexxjamesfedexx
    edited January 2019
    Thanks, I will try it out.