[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Determination unleashed maple mission

QuixoticKnightQuixoticKnight
Reactions: 700
edited January 2019 in Bug Reporting
I have completed determination unleashed 5 times on my Ark character QuixoticFury and got the determination reward and 7+ times on my main character QuixoticWind received the 5 time determination reward and completed 2 more, yet neither of the maple missions have been completed when i check.
Character name: QuixoticWind
Character level: 238
Character job: Hayato
World: EL Nido

Comments

• PyroitPyroit
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2019
    Same here.
    Did complete more then 7 times yet does not show on Maple missions as completed.
    Did not get the quest for 20 arcane symbols ether.
    Character name: BrokenLink
    Character level: 221
    Character job: luminous
    World: Reboot
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    Just to verify, you guys finished the Unleashed quest from Chief Stan and not the mini ones from the other residents right? Also, Maple Missions only updates every ~8hrs so wait till after reset to check.
  • QuixoticKnightQuixoticKnight
    Reactions: 700
    edited January 2019
    oh do i have to complete 5 days of chief stan to obtain the maplemission i thought it could be 5 mini ones
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/game/mission

"[Determination Unleashed] Complete Seven Times
    Complete quests to gather Determination and help the Maple Alliance! Each round consists of five smaller quests. Complete “Determination Unleashed” seven times on one character to get credit for this mission."
    Read, plox. For future reference.