[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Redacted] Biggest Hacker Guild in Reboot!

RebootsFinestRebootsFinest
Reactions: 100
edited January 2019 in General Chat
I joined [redacted] they are currently Rank [redacted] in reboot, than I found out when I joined their discord they are a bunch of botters/hackers..... and they tried to teach me how to do it my self o.O....obvs im not stupid enough to do any of that ****, and get hacked my self. The leader's ign is [redacted] (somthing) I can't see the entire IGN this user normally plays offline mode, he is lv241 (pure hacked) I dont care if the guild gets banned, the leader gets caught, I just want everyone to know [redacted] is a high ranked guild with lvl250s that all hack and they should be recognized as most likely the biggest Hacker Group Guild in reboot. With over 80 active users on discord (90% are hackers)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    The forum rules forbid "naming and shaming" - which includes accusing anyone, or any guild, of hacking.

Please report any suspected cheaters to Nexon Customer Support at http://support-maplestory.nexon.net
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited January 2019
    I joined [redacted] they are currently Rank [redacted] in reboot, than I found out when I joined their discord they are a bunch of botters/hackers..... and they tried to teach me how to do it my self o.O....obvs im not stupid enough to do any of that ****, and get hacked my self. The leader's ign is [redacted] (somthing) I can't see the entire IGN this user normally plays offline mode, he is lv241 (pure hacked) I dont care if the guild gets banned, the leader gets caught, I just want everyone to know [redacted] is a high ranked guild with lvl250s that all hack and they should be recognized as most likely the biggest Hacker Group Guild in reboot. With over 80 active users on discord (90% are hackers)

I see your accusing the thing is doing it is completely useless. What you can do is send the information "proof" to gms support and send it to me. Dm's work as well but this here isn t a good place to do it but I can help you out if you need it. But please provide evidence and bring it to support and me and well help you best way we can. Happy mapling.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited January 2019
    riza wrote: »
    I see your accusing the thing is doing it is completely useless. What you can do is send the information "proof" to gms support and send it to me. Dm's work as well but this here isn t a good place to do it but I can help you out if you need it. But please provide evidence and bring it to support and me and well help you best way we can. Happy mapling.

The official way is to report directly to support, please do not ask players to send proof to you.
    FuhreakYinYangXMira