[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Princess no is bugged, fix it

KRATOS123KRATOS123
Reactions: 200
edited January 2019 in Bug Reporting
its been like almost a month since this bugg started and i waited to see if u guys fix it but its still there, when ur at last mini boss u start getting laggy and therefore DC and this happens a LOT i really hope u guys fix this cuz almost no one can finish the run because of the disconnection bugg.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    KRATOS123 wrote: »
    its been like almost a month since this bugg started and i waited to see if u guys fix it but its still there, when ur at last mini boss u start getting laggy and therefore DC and this happens a LOT i really hope u guys fix this cuz almost no one can finish the run because of the disconnection bugg.

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/22723/pno-third-floor-inst-kill-dc#latest
    >.> Completely wrong, unless you're trying to report a different bug then already reported.
    The room that's bugged is the third room / third "mini boss" / second-to-last "mini boss" (unless you're trying to say Miroku is the bugged boss, but in the 4+ some weeks I've ran PNo post bug update, never had a problem with Miroku). And the bug doesn't occur if you're in a party of 3 or more, and sometimes you can avoid the bug in a party of two if you can burst him fast enough. Also, unless you're trying say you are "no one", seen plenty of parties finish PNo post bug so no idea where you're getting "cuz almost no one can finish the run because of the disconnection bugg". Not saying the bug isn't annoying/should be fixed, but get your facts/reports straight. >.>
    KRATOS123
  • KRATOS123KRATOS123
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2019
    YinYangX wrote: »

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/22723/pno-third-floor-inst-kill-dc#latest
    >.> Completely wrong, unless you're trying to report a different bug then already reported.
    The room that's bugged is the third room / third "mini boss" / second-to-last "mini boss" (unless you're trying to say Miroku is the bugged boss, but in the 4+ some weeks I've ran PNo post bug update, never had a problem with Miroku). And the bug doesn't occur if you're in a party of 3 or more, and sometimes you can avoid the bug in a party of two if you can burst him fast enough. Also, unless you're trying say you are "no one", seen plenty of parties finish PNo post bug so no idea where you're getting "cuz almost no one can finish the run because of the disconnection bugg". Not saying the bug isn't annoying/should be fixed, but get your facts/reports straight. >.>

oh you're right that is the bug but im sorry if i didnt express myself in right way its just that im not from north america so my english is not the best :( but thank you for the tip of 3+ party <3
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    oh you're right that is the bug but im sorry if i didnt express myself in right way its just that im not from north america so my english is not the best :( but thank you for the tip of 3+ party <3

Np, apologies for my harsh tone. Also, about the 3+ party thing, make sure the leader of the party does not go into the third room with the eels + orb until the eels are dead. It seems like that also helps reduce the bug effect/chance.