[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Labyrinth Maps Not Registering Completion

MiraMira
Reactions: 4,160
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2019 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Gameplay

Brief bug summary: Certain maps in the Labyrinth of Suffering aren't registering as complete, and thus, you are stuck inside the room as the portals will not open. You must then leave party to get out of the labyrinth.

More details: A friend and I were trying to do a Bae Hilla run, and across four different runs had it end because we got stuck in rooms that would not complete themselves. I'm not sure if it's room-specific or just an overall bug, but we had issues with the following rooms:

a) the room with monsters/elite versions of the monsters. Once you clear all the monsters, the door doesn't unlock. (happened twice to me)
b) the hatchery rooms. Once you bust all the hatcheries and clear the bugs out, the door doesn't unlock. (happened once to me and once to her)
c) the final room. Upon summoning the Labyrinth Core and killing it, the door doesn't unlock. Interestingly, you can repeatedly click the candelabra to summon a new core - I killed 10+ cores, and none of them triggered the door unlock command. (happened once to me)

Even if your party member enters the same room as you, it will not trigger completion, and you both end up stuck.

Steps to reproduce: Enter Labyrinth of Suffering and try completing rooms - occasionally you'll be stuck.

Character name: Mirazja/Hyolee

Character level: 250/250

Character job: F/P Mage/Xenon

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: January 29th @ 10:00ish EST.