[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Orbis PQ Second Stage Not Clearing

MiraMira
Reactions: 4,160
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2019 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Gameplay

Brief bug summary: The map is not registering the kills for the Cellions/Lioners/Grupins, and therefore the stage is unclearable.

More details: Normally when you kill monsters in the map, you'll get a pop-up message telling you how many you have left of that monster. Now, no pop-up appears at anytime, even when the monsters are respawned.

My theory is that the game isn't checking monster completion triggers, which would also explain why the Labyrinth of Suffering rooms I posted about aren't opening, because the game isn't seeing that certain/all monsters in a map are killed.

Additionally, we did Orbis PQ the day before (January 30th) and had no issues clearing the pq.

Steps to reproduce: Get to stage 2 Orbis PQ.

Character name: Mirazja

Character level: 250

Character job: F/P Mage

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: 5:30pm EST January 31st.
ZakoZantern13

Comments

• MiraMira
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019
    This is still happening 2 days later. This really needs to be resolved ASAP as people who have been PQing for rewards are getting screwed out of point accumulation, and the point reset is a week and a bit away. =/
    ZakoZantern13
  • ZakoZantern13ZakoZantern13
    Reactions: 320
    edited February 2019
    I hope there will be compensation for this,I farmed all the way on forest of poison haze i miss some more pts to get the damage skin :(
  • ZakoZantern13ZakoZantern13
    Reactions: 320
    edited February 2019
    Mira post about it 3 days ago but has no answer ,so i post it again, we can't complete the 2nd stage there's no mob countdown and when we get the right mob's number and we talk to Chamberlain nothing happened,please fix it and add compensation,extends the orbis pq for 1 week and no reset
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019
    Thank you for reporting this issue. It has been forwarded.
  • MiraMira
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019
    Whatever the issue was, it was ninja-fixed in the USC so this thread can be closed now.