[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Reboot] Seeking for guild to join [FOUND]

TorippiTorippi
Reactions: 1,540
edited February 2019 in Guilds
Hello. I am looking to join a guild on Reboot because playing by myself is lonely.
I am semi-active (as in I can't be on every day but will try to be on at least once a week).
Looking for guild that won't kick me if I'm suddenly MIA for more than a week (school life is tiring).

Character Name: iSeimi
Level: 205
Class: Wind Archeer
Short bio (Optional): I can speak English and Viet fluently. Although I don't talk much, I still enjoy company (and read conversations between guildies as entertainment). I used to main Mercedes when the server started out but err... the damage is so low without good equipment and the char is weak... so I switched to WA. This was all before the buffs on Mercedes but it was too late to go back to Mercedes again so yeah. One day I'll get back to it, I hope. Haha.