[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Looking for active guild (BERA)

ChefLasagnaChefLasagna
Reactions: 100
in Guilds
I am a casual player who is trying to get better and could use the assistance of a guild. I have a few characters that I use frequently; however, I still have not dedicated myself to a main. I do however have a phantom around level 150 that has holy symbol. Please serious replies only.

Comments

• ReroRero
    Reactions: 300
    edited February 2019
    Hey ChefLasagna!

If you want, you can join the guild "Pewf" and one of us would be glad to help you ^.^

We're a new guild that consists of casual players that just play the game for fun(plus we're a small guild, so it's easier to get to know others). We also have discord if you're interested.
  • ShadOwariShadOwari
    Reactions: 310
    edited February 2019
    you can send me over your discord or skype name and your IGN and we can play together if you want to I don't own a guild or currently in one

• Eli4FunEli4Fun
    Reactions: 500
    edited February 2019
    Fair is recruiting people who're 200+. If you or any of your friends get to 200 request to join the guild! Discord is a requirement as well. Hope to hear from y'all.
  • KxeennKxeenn
    Reactions: 100
    edited March 2019
    null