[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Demon Slayer "The Resistance and You" Quest

SihoneSihone
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Unable to enter quest area to complete quest requirements

Brief bug summary: After creating a Demon Slayer and choosing which Demon (Slayer or Avenger) I receive a quest bubble over my head "The Resistance and You" Requiring me to find Claudine at the Secret Plaza. After leaving the cut scene room, I am briefly flashed the map where I can complete the quest and all the instructors are in the room, but within a split second, I am sent to a new Edelstein Underground Plaza where there are non NPC injured soldiers and only Elex, who I am able to speak to.
He says: "What is it?"
And my option is "I want to talk to you"
and he responds "It's important to keep a balance between power and skills."
There's nothing else in the room that's able to be interacted with.

More details: I first created the character and chose to skip the tutorial. After spawning into the "Elex only" room with the quest bubble asking me to talk to Claudine, I left the map through the top right into Edelstein and re-entered the quest room only to have the same problem. I then proceeded to exit the game and remake the character, deciding to go through the tutorial in order to fix the problem. After the tutorial, I am left in the Underground medical room with the same Claudine quest bubble and after leaving the medical room I'm sent to the SAME "Elex only" Map.

Steps to reproduce: Create a Demon character --> Go through tutorial (Or skip tutorial) --> Choose Demon Slayer --> Accept quest bubble above head

Character name: Cryzil

Character level: 10

Character job: Demon Slayer

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 11:30AM CT