[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Monster Spawn or Monster Death Disconection

lMikhailllMikhaill
Reactions: 600
edited February 2019 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Gameplay

Brief bug summary: When grinding or Bossing, after certain of minutes, the monsters are frozen, and then the game disconected back to world selection screen.

More details: Normal spawn or with Kishin/Frenzy Totem are the same. When the game back to the world selection screen, sometimes the game crashes while entering pic or selecting characters. It's not internet related since the other players are still moving and buff are expired normaly during the monster is being frozen, it's not my computer related as well because i have excluded all the game application and folders from being checked by the firewall.

I think it's Monster Spawn error because if i don't do anything and stay in town or playing even or doing some other things that are not monster related, the game never disconects and crashes.

Additionally, this error has been happening since the Black Mage event update started until now, i have submitted a ticket but they said they checked my IP and I was logging in with Viet Nam region's IP, while my account was an Exception of playing Global Server in the current IP WITHOUT using any third VPN program.

Steps to reproduce: Grinding for a while with any characters in any maps, or enter a party quest, boss expedition.

Character name: lMikhail, zMikhailz, Asgor3King, AsgoreGirl, JrPhantom63,...

Character level: lMikhail: 230 ; zMikhailz: 204; Asgor3King: 173; AsgoreGirl: 200; JrPhantom63: 200,....

Character job: lMikhail: Kaiser ; zMikhailz: Ark; Asgor3King: Blaster; AsgoreGirl: Arch mage F/P; JrPhantom63: Phantom;...

World name: Galicia

Date and time of the incident: Friday, February 8, 10:30 PM PST

Comments

• lMikhailllMikhaill
    Reactions: 600
    edited February 2019
    Further investigation, every 10 minutes of grinding (or doing something else that's almost 10 minutes, about 9 minutes, then start grinding; or take a break after grinding but hasn't passed 10 minutes; or wait for 10 or 20 minutes to pass and then grinding) the monsters will start freezing.