[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Utah's Cluck Cluck Bean Farm Event Guide

WenezhaWenezha
Reactions: 940
Member, Private Tester
edited February 2019 in Game Guides

Hey guys, today were going to be talking about the event that has got alot of players going
crazy on multiple characters a day. This is the Utah's Farm Event. This event among one of the first few events that take place
after the Black update and oh man did it come in swinging. Not only do we have a very nice amount of things in the coin shop,
some of these minigames are downright fun! Well....most of the them anyways. Taking a look at the shop we can see that there are
quite a few things that have got alot of player's attention, like the Typhoon Growth potion, and while getting an enormous
amount of coins in any event can somewhat be stressful, this is not like the Black Mage event where capping determination would
take hours upon hours if you did not have the right set up. Just like most coin shops this one also comes with a plethora of
items that can be bought on each of your characters, and while some of the more valuable items are world locked. There are also a
couple that are not, like the Item packages, very nice.

So if you haven't read the patch notes yet, You can get up to 15000 Utah points everyday, which translates to 150 coins, but one
of your characters can also participate in the Gustav's Cattle Ranch minigame, which can net you up to 100 coins. We`ll need to
know how many points we have accumulated for the Farm diary, and for those of you who are looking for another temporary
replacement for the Alliance title, this is something your going to want to look into. The new title on the block
is called "Cluck, Cluck, Bean Farm Life." In my opinion this title is going to be slightly worse then the Paragon variation
which is what I have due to the loss in the critical damage, however one thing that this title has that the paragon of the alliance
doesn't is Arcane force, so for anyone needing that extra damage in the arcane river this is a pretty nice upgrade. Another thing
I'd like to bring up is that this title doesnt seem to be tradable within account like the Alliance one can.

So with this being a new event, it's very apparent that people are trying to figure out the way to cap coins the fastest, and
thankfully, Nexon made it very easy for us to figure it out.

Fruitful Bounty is going to be the fastest way to cap coins period.
You can get this event by going to your star tab and accepting the quest "Fruitful Bounty." You'll be given a Fruit Basket when
you get the quest. take it and just plop it down on a map of your choice. Your job now is to hunt monsters that will drop fruits.
And longstory short you need to grab the fruits that are requested at the top of the screen and bring them to the basket.
Deliver the fruits 10 times successfully and the basket will disappear. The cooldown for the Fruit basket is 5 minutes but the
nice thing is that it starts ticking the second you use it, which means if you take 5 minutes or more to clear the 10 deliveries,
you can go again right away. Each time you do this you'll get roughly 25 coins, which means you'll need to do this about 6 times
to cap coins. So if you have kishin or frenzy, you'll be finished within the 30 minute mark. If you unfortunately don't have
these spawn enhancers its still one of the faster ways to cap your coins.

I mentioned before that one of your characters can participate in Gustav's cattle ranch, and while it has nothing to do with
capping coins, they will give you more coins upon completion regardless of if you capped already or not. Based on what level you
are you will be chucked into a map and will need to eliminate wolves that are threatening the dairy cows. The amount that you
need to kill and the amount of coins you will earn are calculated based on your level. At low levels of 61 you will only earn
10 coins, however in higher levels like at 225, you can get up to 100 coins which is pretty nice. Taking this into consideration,
were going to be looking at atleast 250 coins per day on your main character and 150 on any other characters. However don't forget
that some of the Sunny sunday's that all the upcoming sunny sunday's are said to give us double the amount of coins and limit we
can get. This includes the Cattle ranch, which means on Sundays we'll be able to get up to 500 coins on our mains.

So you if you were paying attention to the beginning , i said that alot of players are doing this event on multiple
characters everyday and theres a good reason to, and for those of you working on your road to 8k legion you might also want to
get in on this. Amber Waves is another way for you to cap coins, but this one also comes in handy for leveling characters as well.
The base exp from the mobs in here are absurdly good, they scale with your level. Can be amplified with 2x use and cash coupons.
It's also been reported at kishin shoukan and frenzy totem can be used here. The exp gained here is even better than starforce maps
of the same level, and you also get a unique exp boost when training here. There are also some events that pop up like protecting
the crops from birds or lightning strikes which will reward you with Utah coins. This part of the event is the main reason as to
why people are getting on those mules and getting them up levels. Just 2 days of doing this for example and my mechanic made it to
level 159s with ease.

You want a minigames? Here have minigames. This event has 2 of them, and i'll be honest nothing that these 2 things do is going
to make it any better then fruitful bounty so were just going to pretend that it doesnt exist for now. If you head over to mister
bean over here, you'll be able to play Reversi. You'll be given an amount of coins based on winning or losing. The other minigame
that you can play is over at the Comborghini, sick name by the way, Anyways, welcome to extreme combine the game that is actually
pretty fun in my opinion, but thats because i get to put anime music and speed this up so it looks entertaining. Long story short,
you get coins based on how well you do. But like i said before. The amount of coins you get from these things is definitely no
where near the efficiency of fruitful bounty, but these 2 definitely have more of that minigame feel to it.

The last way to get coins is the afk spot over on the right, but you actually need to purchase a chair in order to access the
area. There are 3 different chairs you can purchase each one being a different amount of coins gained from sitting there for
long periods of time.

With this event being out for the month, i would definitely take advantage of this event on not only your main, but also other
characters. The shop has a vast amount of items to support pretty much any player in the game no matter how far you are in the game
and it definitely helps that majority of the items are purchasable on each of your characters.
Keep in mind that every sunday there's double limits on how many coins you can get and on the very first sunny sunday in
march, there's also going to be a 30% off for the shop, so I would definitely start saving your coins up.
Merphist
  1. How did I do :o5 votes
    1. Gud
       100% (5 votes)
    2. Get gud
       0% (0 votes)