[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Starting to fund a Kanna (help)

XatraXatra
Reactions: 805
edited February 2019 in General Chat
So right now my Kanna is at byebye station. Level 162 with no meso obtained.
And my only main is level 210.
Should I start leveling my Kanna to level 225 for clp?
Getting mesoss is already hard enough let alone leveling a character to 225..

So my question is,

If I were to level up a Kanna to 225:
How much mesos should I get before so I could get to clp and farm mesos there?
I don't know much about the maple experience after the level 210 so I would be totally lost about my stats on each ring and accessories. Because you see.. I would need BOTH damage and mesos obtained...
Any tips guys?
Any way to level a Kanna easily? What is that leeching thing too?

Comments

• XatraXatra
    edited February 2019
    I'm already struggling getting mesos at byebye station for my lvl 210 dualblade.
    Hardly 160m 170m an hour with 50% meso obtained from legion buff...
    Do I start getting my current equip with meso obtained? Or do I let it stay on 0% and farm mesos for next dmt ....although it would be hard doing that. I have no clue how to go about it
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019
    Take what I say with a grain of salt since I've never directly farmed for mesoes, just going off of what I've heard/assumed.

You'd to need "enough mesoes" to reach ~2m-2.5m damage in oreder to 1shot the monsters at CLP (gear, scrolling, star force, flames, arcane force, nodes, etc).
    Leeching is where you party someone and they kill all the mobs while you "leech" the kill exp from them through the party. The most common is one Kanna provides kishin for party to leech exp.
  • XatraXatra
    edited February 2019
    YinYangX wrote: »
    Take what I say with a grain of salt since I've never directly farmed for mesoes, just going off of what I've heard/assumed.

You'd to need "enough mesoes" to reach ~2m-2.5m damage in oreder to 1shot the monsters at CLP (gear, scrolling, star force, flames, arcane force, nodes, etc).
    Leeching is where you party someone and they kill all the mobs while you "leech" the kill exp from them through the party. The most common is one Kanna provides kishin for party to leech exp.

I wonder if leeching provides good exp tho...
    And are you sure its 2.5m range to one shot?
    I assume it's easier since I'm in reboot?
  • ShokunKaYoShokunKaYo
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited February 2019
    Xatra wrote: »

It's MUCH harder for you because you're in a reboot. Mobs are stronger there. And I'm sure it's not 2.5m range to one shot. It's most likely higher, considering I have 3 mill range WA who just got around getting one shot in clp. You're in reboot and Kanna's skill %dmg are pretty damn low, so you're probably gonna need much higher range than 2.5 mill. Not to mention you gotta get enough arcane force and level up your skill cores.
    YinYangX
  • XatraXatra
    edited February 2019
    ShokunKaYo wrote: »

It's MUCH harder for you because you're in a reboot. Mobs are stronger there. And I'm sure it's not 2.5m range to one shot. It's most likely higher, considering I have 3 mill range WA who just got around getting one shot in clp. You're in reboot and Kanna's skill %dmg are pretty damn low, so you're probably gonna need much higher range than 2.5 mill. Not to mention you gotta get enough arcane force and level up your skill cores.

Yeah, i've been told around 540 AF and about 11k+ stat.
    Would "ignore monster def" help? Would rolling that on some equips help?
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019

Think you're suppose to get IED through link skills, hyper stat, and such, mainly because you can only get ied on weapon, secondary, and emblem, which you want to get m./atk%, iirc.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019

Think you're suppose to get IED through link skills, hyper stat, and such, mainly because you can only get ied on weapon, secondary, and emblem, which you want to get m./atk%, iirc.

There are some ways to balance how you handle your IED lines. You'll want a few (I couldn't tell you exactly how many) for bossing. But there's a sort of art to it.
    I know there are some reddit posts/guides explaining what to aim for.
  • ShokunKaYoShokunKaYo
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited February 2019
    ShokunKaYo wrote: »

Ignore defense is mostly for bosses like cvel, and damien/lotus. If u r just gonna mob and farm mesos, then u just need magic atk% on ur wep, 2ndary and emblem.
    Fuhreak