[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Can't buy at cash shop

LightGenLightGen
Reactions: 300
edited February 9 in Account Billing Support
Hello, I'm new to this game and therefore, a noob and I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. I looked up if this had happened to someone else but it doesn't seem so. So here's what I did.

I bought 3 10€ (I'm European) paysafecards and redeemed them in the Nexon website for exactly 34,500 Prepaid NX. I logged onto Maplestory and tried to buy a Reg. Hair Coupon at the Cash Shop. All I got was a message that said: "Due to an unknown error, the request for Cash Shop has failed." and I got kicked out of the shop. I tried again and same result, tried to buy something else (a Pet) and failed, restarted the computer and failed, tried a full shutdown and failed, tried to buy something with another character and failed. As I said before, I have 34,500 Prepaid NX and 520 reward points. Does anyone know what to do?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 36,410
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited February 9
    If it still doesn't work today, please contact Customer Support at http://support-maplestory.nexon.net
  • LightGenLightGen
    Reactions: 300
    edited February 23
    So I contacted customer support and they told me that the reason that I couldn't buy at the Cash Shop was because I was a relatively new player, and to wait for at least two weeks. I did, and now I can buy things, so the problem is solved! Thank you for your help!