[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Random Ban

ramyunnoodsramyunnoods
Reactions: 445
edited February 2019 in General Chat
While I was doing a quest, I was banned and received this message when trying to rejoin the server, "Your account has been blocked for hacking or illegal use of third-party programs. This ID has been permanently blocked. You will no longer be able to use this account."
Time of ban: Around 3:35 PM on 9 February 2019

List of things I was doing:
1. I was in the beginning of the "Masteria in Act 2: 1000 Years and Counting" quest on my Ark in the Reboot server
2. I finished the first part of clearing the monsters to move on
3. Entered the Crimson Keep with Lukan and had to walk forward towards after dialogue
4. Banned after pressing -I think- alt+shift+enter+right arrow key (some of those keys) after trying to jump and move towards end of map

Before this, I was holding down space bar to skip dialogue, but wasn't using bots/programs or any glitches that I am aware of to clear the dungeon or finish the story/quests.
I hope I can be unbanned because I was banned for really no reason.

Edit: I found out where to make a ban appeal and made one there
XatraHuskyDMcarmenpop22WONDERGUYKuronekonova

Comments

• XatraXatra
    Reactions: 805
    edited February 2019
    I don't know what's going on with their system. It sometimes detects untruthful things, it happened, many times, for a lot of players, I'm still confused to why isn't this being discussed anywhere else like it's ok...

I hope one day these falsely unbans will stop
  • carmenpop22carmenpop22
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2019
    uses speed hacking no third-party programs ok thack you guy
This discussion has been closed.