[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Error: Having Trouble logging in?

mininin222mininin222
Reactions: 200
in Tech Support
When I'm trying to go into a channel in a world (ie, Bera - Ch 29), I get a prompt saying 'Having trouble logging in? Try logging in at maplestory.nexon.net or visit the Nexon homepage to view support options.' I tried restarting the client multiple times, through admin mode and such, and nothing seems to work.

Any ideas?

Comments

• JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited February 2019
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited February 2019
  • VocarionVocarion
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2019
    I am experiencing the same error and I am unable to login. I am loggin in from South America on my 10 years old+ account and I have been online lately a lot.
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited February 2019
    I have almost been having trouble logging in. might be what they did during maintenance that is causing the issue.
  • AstersAsters
    Reactions: 975
    edited February 2019
    likewise here, i am getting even more odd messages says my account has not been verified.

also several worlds population has gone so low o-o many people are going through this.... sigh.
  • DancemonDancemon
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited February 2019
    i had the same message during maintenance

now that maintenance has ended i never get that far
    clicking Play and then yes to the popup just restarts the launcher
    over and over again
  • DancemonDancemon
    edited February 2019
    hehe, 194 vieuws already, guess something is going very very wrong =)
  • AstersAsters
    Reactions: 975
    edited February 2019
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/43525/

we got a planned maintenance for today and tomorrow
    we just didnt get the blue text message warning us to log out !
  • MageGirlMageGirl
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited February 2019
    Same, I can now log in to my launcher after the maintenance (which, after re-reading it, I realized was preventing me from re-logging in through the launcher), but each time I press play it restarts the launcher immediately and Maplestory doesn't start. Before that, I tried to switch chars and got the 'trouble logging in?' message that others got, then restarted Maple and started getting the 'your account has not been verified' message. After that I tried to restart the launcher and...well, as I said, it doesn't work.
  • MageGirlMageGirl
    edited February 2019
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/43525/

we got a planned maintenance for today and tomorrow
    we just didnt get the blue text message warning us to log out !

The maintenance for today was for the login and billing system. If you logged out, it would make it hard to get back in until after the maintenance. Well, through the launcher anyway. They never said that even changing characters would present a problem. And the maintenance is supposed to be over now, and yet the launcher is acting weird still. Almost like it's crashing once you hit play, and the crash resets your login before the Maplestory client has a chance to verify which account you logged in with.
  • DancemonDancemon
    edited February 2019
    Problem solved itself, launcher working again
  • MageGirlMageGirl
    edited February 2019
    Ah, I can get in now, perhaps the billing/login maintenance was extended and they didn't tell us. In theory, it shouldn't have affected anything but I guess it did O.o
  • Danny1Danny1
    I'm having the same issue right now..
  • shaleshale
    Reactions: 100
    i cant either why not?
  • ElsweyrElsweyr
    I am experiencing the same error. since yesterday
  • TricksBunnyTricksBunny
    Reactions: 100
    This is happening to me too.
  • ruth02ruth02
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited February 2019
    what happen .... <.< now cant logg to my acc due to this last matenance and uptade of game launcher .................................. log and have dc instant 7 times ! later enter to the game normal and later of 35 mint dc instante
  • microwavemicrowave
    Reactions: 425
    edited February 2019
    but w happen whit this game .. again have crashs instant and dc later of the uptade game launcher , again nexon launcher problems... thx nexon