[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

My pets lack a skill they're supposed to have

AntopeslaAntopesla
Reactions: 215
edited February 2019 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: My pets lack a skill they're supposed to have.
Brief bug summary: My 3 Demon pets I bought in the end of November lack Auto Buff even though its clearly listed as one of their skills under their skill description.
More details: I bought the 3 pets in December, contacted Costumer Support and asked for help. They opened tickets and claimed its under investigation. Its already been nearly 3 months and my pets are about to expire, and yet I lack the skill. I would've bought the skill myself but I doubt Nexon would refund me for the bug.
Character name: Armados
Character level: 222
Character job: Kaiser
World name: Luna
Date and time of the incident: Around the end of November, I don't have the exact date. I do know I took a picture of the bug on the 25th of November.
Timezone: GMT+2
Added picture:
rz2Jsgp.png
Note - that picture is outdated as its from November, however, the problem still remains. As you can see, my pet clearly states "Auto Buff" under skills, but the zone for placing buffs is colored red, which means that the skill isn't working properly and I can't use it. It applys to all 3 of my pets.