[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fusion Anvils ( Belgium) Name Change Coupon , VIP

ScormsScorms
Reactions: 230
edited February 2019 in Bug Reporting
Belgian

Bug type: Fusion Anvils removed from CashShop
Name Change Coupons
VIP Hair/Face/Skin Coupons

Brief bug summary: As of the new Proactive measures against Belgians , They also removed those items i mentioned above

More details: It is Sold Out or just doesnt show up

Character name: Scorms

Character level:251

Character job:Shade

World name:Reboot

Date and time of the incident:02/15/2019
CET

oIDd9zD

Comments

• QwemkeQwemke
    Reactions: 305
    edited February 2019
    They also removed all items buyable with mesos on reboot server
    (Cubes, Ability circulator, etc)
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited February 2019
    Hello!
    The Fusion Anvil, Name Change, and VIP cosmetic coupons will be available for the Belgium players soon.
    We are still looking into and discussing about the cubes/circulator. :)
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2019
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    Hello!
    The Fusion Anvil, Name Change, and VIP cosmetic coupons will be available for the Belgium players soon.

Surely the removal of cubes for Belgian reboot players must have been an oversight, right? You said yourself that anything with an element of chance that was available for a virtual currency purchased with real money would be removed. Paraphrased, of course.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    edited February 2019
    I apologize for correcting my previous statement but it seems like you receive a "Craftman's Gift" when you use Fusion Anvils.
    Since Craftman's Gift does provide random rewards when opened, Fusion Anvils will continue to be restricted.
    However, as mentioned, the Name Change and VIP cosmetic coupons should be available soon! :)

__________________________________________________________________________________

Aggraphine wrote: »
    Hello!

Surely the removal of cubes for Belgian reboot players must have been an oversight, right? You said yourself that anything with an element of chance that was available for a virtual currency purchased with real money would be removed. Paraphrased, of course.

As mentioned, we are still discussing and looking into the issue. We'll try to update the community as soon as possible.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2019
    I apologize for correcting my previous statement but it seems like you receive a "Craftman's Gift" when you use Fusion Anvils.
    Since Craftman's Gift does provide random rewards when opened, Fusion Anvils will continue to be restricted.
    However, as mentioned, the Name Change and VIP cosmetic coupons should be available soon! :)

I went looking and I found this thread that lists the rewards you could get from one of those boxes. The thread is significantly out of date, going back to 2012 if the search results are to be believed. Even so, I can't imagine anyone having decided to shake up the contents of the box since then.
    Reward:
    1 x Pink Bean Hat - 10.0%
    1 x Traveler's Wing Glasses - 10.0%
    1 x Maple Sword - 10.0%
    100 x Elixir - 10.0%
    50 x Power Elixir - 10.0%
    1 x Buffalo Coupon - 10.0%
    1 x Rabbit Rickshaw Coupon - 10.0%
    1 x Giant Potion - 10.0%
    1 x Invincibility Potion - 10.0%
    1 x Scroll for One-Handed Weapon ATT 100% - 3.0%
    1 x Scroll for One-Handed Weapon Magic ATT 100% - 4.0%
    1 x Scroll for Two-Handed Weapon ATT 100% - 3.0%

Perhaps it could be brought up to simply remove this box, to no longer have one given to a player that uses an anvil and, as such, reintroduce fusion anvils for Belgian players?
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    edited February 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

I went looking and I found this thread that lists the rewards you could get from one of those boxes. The thread is significantly out of date, going back to 2012 if the search results are to be believed. Even so, I can't imagine anyone having decided to shake up the contents of the box since then.
    Reward:
    1 x Pink Bean Hat - 10.0%
    1 x Traveler's Wing Glasses - 10.0%
    1 x Maple Sword - 10.0%
    100 x Elixir - 10.0%
    50 x Power Elixir - 10.0%
    1 x Buffalo Coupon - 10.0%
    1 x Rabbit Rickshaw Coupon - 10.0%
    1 x Giant Potion - 10.0%
    1 x Invincibility Potion - 10.0%
    1 x Scroll for One-Handed Weapon ATT 100% - 3.0%
    1 x Scroll for One-Handed Weapon Magic ATT 100% - 4.0%
    1 x Scroll for Two-Handed Weapon ATT 100% - 3.0%

Perhaps it could be brought up to simply remove this box, to no longer have one given to a player that uses an anvil and, as such, reintroduce fusion anvils for Belgian players?

We'll take this suggestion into consideration. Thank you :)
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited February 2019
    all that ninja hiden lootbox exposes maple more lol
    poor belgians lol instead of changeing system they restrict them :(