[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

(NA REBOOT)LF> Guild

KamaziKamazi
Reactions: 400
edited February 2019 in Guilds
Hey guys,

I've been away from Maple for probably 2 years now and I just started up again. Looking for a guild to join.

Ign: Spavac

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2019
    Easy to level would be pretty much any of the explorer classes as well as demon avenger. I'd start with the demon if I were you, if only because its link skill is straight-up damage.

Ultimately, it depends on what kind of play style you want, and what you enjoy. If you want a mechanically-intensive class, go for blaster or cadena or ark. If you want a class that's simple, strong and has few buffs, go for hero(I'm sure I don't need to tell you that I'm referring to the explorer warrior and not the hero classtype encompassing phantom and shade and such).

Well you edited your post, as well as the section it was posted in, so I'm not sure if what I said still helps you or not. I'll leave it on the off-chance it is.
  • KamaziKamazi
    Reactions: 400
    edited February 2019
    Thanks, I actually have a demon slayer on my account already lol. I decided to just pick up from where I left off with one of characters.. It's a dawn warrior and I like it so far. :p