[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

i need help you guys i summited a ticket

MessengesMessenges
Reactions: 840
edited February 2019 in General Chat
i got banned on maple for no reason bro i was playing and stuff and i went to switch chars and it said i was perm Blocked from playing on account for using programs when i dont i dont even know where to get programs i was legitly in hene talking to people and it didnt disconnect me or anything i legitly went to switch char and it popped up

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2019
    "I didn't hack I swear! And if I did, it wasn't me, it was my <person of relation>!"

That aside, this isn't the place for this; ban appeals are not handled on the forums in any way. And attempts at getting public opinion on your side generally don't work when your only defense is "I swear I didn't do it".

This isn't to say that you did do whatever it said you did. But you certainly would not be the first person to come in with a sob story of how you're innocent, a legit player, how you'd never even dream of doing anything illicit, only for it to come to light that you did, in fact, do the thing the game says you did. That's why this sort of thing stopped having a place on the forums. It prevents someone from getting their friends to bandwagon on their behalf and proclaim the individual-in-question's innocence, while also preventing a communal lynching, more or less, if it comes to light that the woe-is-me innocent OP actually did something sketchy af.
    FuhreakYinYangXMerphist
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019
    Send in video evidence to the support team. Otherwise just grin and bear it.
    With even seemingly legit people like ZeroByDivide getting caught cheating, nobody is going to just take your word for it.
    If you want to prove that you're not a hacker, do just that. Prove it with video evidence.
    Keep something like OBS/Shadowplay running when you play maplestory and hit the "record replay" button if a ban message pops up.
    It's annoying yes, but if you're really afraid of false bans, this is your best way to avoid one.