[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

ICOGS and Miraculous Chaos Scrolls

SapphiqueSapphique
Reactions: 920
edited February 2019 in General Chat
So I was just wondering what the lowest and highest possible stat/attack gains you can get from icogs/miraculous chaos scrolls.
I know regular chaos scrolls give -5 to +5 and goodness means result can only be positive. Iv'e looked around online and most people seem to think
-7 to +7 or -10 to +10 for Miraculous, and either 0 to 7 or 0 to 10 for icogs. Also, can chaos scrolls give multiple lines? For example could it give stat and attack? If they could could they both theoretically give those multiple line max value?(for example +7 stat and +7 attack?) I'm assuming not since that seems too broken.

One thing to note is that I am wondering this for theoretical analysis . I know that to get max value on chaos scrolls is extremely difficult and would cost lot of return scrolls.
However, I do not care about what is practical, I care about what is possible and am wondering for theoretical sake.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019
    Iirc:
    ICOG = 0 to +7.
    Miraculous = -7 to +7
    Yes, Chaos scrolls give multiple lines, they have a chance to modify every line of existing stats on the equipment.
    No, they can give both stat and attack, as long as both lines are present pre-chaos scrolling.
    Merphist
  • SapphiqueSapphique
    Reactions: 920
    edited February 2019
    Ok thank you