[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How to rearrange V Matrix skills?

MawgMawg
Reactions: 1,350
edited February 2019 in General Chat
It sounds silly, I know, but I have some V Matrix node stone skills which I would prefer to use rather than those which are currently active.

I would expect to be able to click & drag, but that does not work.

So, how do I rearrange the skills?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2019
    Weird that click-and-drag doesn't work for you. I've been able to drag nodes to empty slots, so it should allow for drag-and-drop to swap them out as well.

That aside, you can double-click an active node to remove it, and then double-click the new one to set it in its place.
    Mawg
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Weird that click-and-drag doesn't work for you. I've been able to drag nodes to empty slots, so it should allow for drag-and-drop to swap them out as well.

That aside, you can double-click an active node to remove it, and then double-click the new one to set it in its place.

Drag-and-drop to swap works.
    @op: Just to make sure, you're using the V Matrix UI from your skill window and not talking to a nodemaster right?
  • MawgMawg
    Reactions: 1,350
    edited February 2019
    Do'oh!! Lolx!!

Btw, for future readers, when you see your skills, there is always a blue banner describing the level.

You cannot drag & drop on the level 5 skills tab, you have to click the blue banner which says "V Matrix".

Thanks a 1,000,000 yin/Yang F2
    YinYangX