[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Chu Chu island not giving one symbol on easy level

MawgMawg
Reactions: 1,350
edited July 2020 in General Chat
Ignore this thread - they have revampeed the Chu Chu quests.

I can't solo Chu Chu, I am just too slow. I saw that easy mode should give on symbol, even if I fail.

That does't seem to be happening for me - am i missing something?

If it did, would I be better with one Chu Chu symbol each day or 8 Arcane River? (I can accept not getting experience from lower level monsters)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2019
    Arcane river is the entire area from vanishing journey to tenebris. You're referring to vanishing journey for the eight symbols.

Eight per day is definitely better than one per day, because the symbols are all exactly identical in stats given, symbols required to level up, meso cost required to level up and stat increases per level. The only way they differ is in how you get them per area. Vanishing journey has daily fetch/kill quests(as do morass and esfera as far as I'm aware), chuchu has the hungry muto party quest, lachelein has dream defender and arcana has spirit savior.

As for chuchu not giving you a symbol on easy mode, a lot of things seem to be fairly buggy the past couple of weeks. Hopefully they'll actually fix that this week instead of just throwing around non-answers like "we're taking all of your feedback into consideration with regards to the character rankings".
    Mawg
  • MawgMawg
    Reactions: 1,350
    edited February 2019
    Thanks very fro your help.

Lolx!! Bug fixes?? When they could be adding new features?? When did they ever do bug fixes ? F6