[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

every event is the same starting to get bored

Comments

• WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited March 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    WONDERGUY wrote: »
    its not true
    last few anniversary in GMS was random copy event from KMS/TMS (as i said with 12th anniversary )
    what primes lol ? GMS removes them from coin store to sell them in lootbox $$$$ (9th anniversary lol like 5years ago if not more )
    we got 2-3 coin shop lists/npc that only get image/name/skin/chair change
    see now its korea this korea that .... no teams ....
    thats not exuse and that wasnt a case before in old MS where we had local event unique and dif
    people found out about that after GMS started to "fail"solve things on time and mistakes in translate

they might aswell merge us with KMS so we wont wait alot on fix/updates they will only need quicker and better translate

Do you even read half the tripe you post? Or do you just string-of-consciousness your posts and call it a day? I have no idea what the hell you tried to say here, only that it was a poor attempt to disprove the fact that all anniversary events have come from kms.

no you just being ignorant
    whatever..........
    i said they are copy from KMS but randomly fit in GMS and sometime weirdly and bad
    the 12th ani in GMS its copy of korean scary period/event that was never anniversary in KMS
    then you mention primes that KMS is geting in events
    and i said we dont get primes because GMS edits them out and puts in lootbox$$$ so the event its worse copy of KMS
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    its not true
    last few anniversary in GMS was random copy event from KMS/TMS (as i said with 12th anniversary )
    what primes lol ? GMS removes them from coin store to sell them in lootbox $$$$ (9th anniversary lol like 5years ago if not more )
    we got 2-3 coin shop lists/npc that only get image/name/skin/chair change
    see now its korea this korea that .... no teams ....
    thats not exuse and that wasnt a case before in old MS where we had local event unique and dif
    people found out about that after GMS started to "fail"solve things on time and mistakes in translate

they might aswell merge us with KMS so we wont wait alot on fix/updates they will only need quicker and better translate

Do you even read half the tripe you post? Or do you just string-of-consciousness your posts and call it a day? I have no idea what the hell you tried to say here, only that it was a poor attempt to disprove the fact that all anniversary events have come from kms.

no you just being ignorant
    whatever..........
    i said they are copy from KMS but randomly fit in GMS and sometime weirdly and bad
    the 12th ani in GMS its copy of korean scary period/event that was never anniversary in KMS
    then you mention primes that KMS is geting in events
    and i said we dont get primes because GMS edits them out and puts in lootbox$$$ so the event its worse copy of KMS

What we got for 12th anniversary is what Korea had for their 13th anniversary, that was the scary thing because 13th (anniversary) brings to mind "Friday the 13th".

We first got primes for our 9th anniversary (they are still called "9th Anniversary Prime Scroll for whatever"), because KMS had them for their 10th anniversary (and as Aggraphine pointed out, this is why they give 10att or 10allstat). Later they got moved to cash loot boxes but that doesn't change the fact that we first got them as a copy of KMS anniversary content.

While we have had some GMS exclusive content over the years, the vast majority of our content has always come from KMS, and most of the rest from other services such as JMS and CMS.
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited March 2019
    You've got to remember that nexon over in Korea is the main instance of the company, and nexon over here in the US is just a subsidiary company. There are no devs working at nexon's US office. There's a gms team in Korea, but that's about it.

Well, at least that explains why everything is a mess here. That still doesn't excuses the GMS part inefficiencies with fixing our side of the game.

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited March 2019
    HuskyDM wrote: »
    You've got to remember that nexon over in Korea is the main instance of the company, and nexon over here in the US is just a subsidiary company. There are no devs working at nexon's US office. There's a gms team in Korea, but that's about it.

Well, at least that explains why everything is a mess here. That still doesn't excuses the GMS part inefficiencies with fixing our side of the game.

The fixes, like the content, come from Korea.
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited March 2019

That's a problem. How much does Korea really knows/cares about GMS?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited March 2019

That's a problem. How much does Korea really knows/cares about GMS?

I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but there are different dev teams for each service of the game who, I presume, keep in contact with the publisher to address things as they come up, such as bug fixes and patches and such.