[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What's Your Least Favorite Job?

Comments

• Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited April 2019
    Mechanic because it suc big balls. Crap mobility, crap dmg, just crap everything. Wish they would revamp the class and make it better
    EtherFlower
  • PridePride
    Reactions: 1,365
    edited April 2019
    Kaiser used to be real fun for me, but after they changed the gameplay to be the same as KMS, he's been at the bottom for me ever since. I didn't really like Mihile either since he's basically just a Dawn Warrior but more special, and I could never really be bothered to get past a decent level with Kanna.
    EtherFlower
  • CrescCresc
    Reactions: 535
    edited April 2019
    My least favorite job is Demon Slayer.
    EtherFlower
  • GlirotusGlirotus
    Reactions: 1,520
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    Unpopular opinion but my least favs are:

Buster

Cannoner

Luminous

Pink Bean

Zero

At the risk of receiving backlash for my explanations:

I will just say one of these classes consume more mana than a mage then I would like to admit and it frustrates me to train them for a long time.

3 of them are my play-style preferences as I couldn't get into it.

As lastly, one of them is temporary and offer no real incentive for me to play as even though it gives bonuses to my other characters. I still can't get into it.
    EtherFlower
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited April 2019
    Glirotus wrote: »
    Unpopular opinion but my least favs are:

Buster

Cannoner

Luminous

Pink Bean

Zero

At the risk of receiving backlash for my explanations:

I will just say one of these classes consume more mana than a mage then I would like to admit and it frustrates me to train them for a long time.

3 of them are my play-style preferences as I couldn't get into it.

As lastly, one of them is temporary and offer no real incentive for me to play as even though it gives bonuses to my other characters. I still can't get into it.

Not really unpopular opinion
    Buster- Doesn't even need explanations. Go to nearest hospital to fix your broken fingers.
    Cannoner/Luminous- Good mobbing, but god awful slow attack speed and momentary delay after skill makes it super cancerous to play for plenty of people
    Pink Bean- why on earth would anyone like this character, other than it's cuteness??
    Zero- Forced Tag system that fills your system message with "can't use this skill yet" as well as forced movement after alpha's skill

They all have plenty of reasons to be some people's least fav
    EtherFlower
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    Demon avenger

Boi I-
    ITS SO BORING

Milhile
    Tried milhile but the skill range tho

Phantom

*Mana left the chat*

Illium

Early game is hard with him, Endgame hard with him cause he so squishy.

EtherFlower
  • LLVLLV
    Reactions: 845
    edited April 2019
    It honestly depends on preference, but in my case, the most important thing I consider for any character is mobility. This means I did not have too much fun raising Luminous or most Mage classes (had to use Mega Burning on Luminous months ago for Link Skill). When raising characters for Legion / Link / other purposes, for the most time, I consider classes with some visible flaws 'forgiveable' if they have mobility and reasonable damage output because at least that meant that I didn't have to see a class having a significantly different mobbing speed depending on the region of the map or other factors.

Bowman branch classes are something that I tend to not play as well. I don't have anything against Bowman in all honesty but I don't remember touching on any class except Mercedes because I was more interested in trying out Night Lord when I was newer. Who knows if Pathfinder release in GMS will change my point of view, but for now, I just see most Bowman as 'eh'. Not something undesirable, but not too appealing in my point of view either.

Lastly, I don't like classes that 'don't reward you for leveling'. What I mean by that is, a group of classes that don't have a particularly good legion effects after leveling and lack Link Skill. Classes like Dual Blade (I used to love this class when I was a child and had 0 idea how Maplestory worked), Pathfinder, and other hard-to-raise classes that have legion effects of stats that my main doesn't care about at all. Raising classes like Luminous, Kinesis, and Kinesis, the former two that have Int legion bonus and the latter that has dex legion bonus, I was okay with them because raising them had merits of Link Skills that I will permanently stick with. But if I look at classes that are painful to mob with (especially in low levels) and have irrelevant legion effects and lacks a useful Link Skill, I stick my tongue and pass on.
    EtherFlower