[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

crazy arcade bnb pc game comeback

littledrummlittledrumm
Reactions: 1,000
edited March 23 in Non-GMS Content Discussion
there should be an English version of crazy arcade bnb as a pc game i know that the game was already released as poptag but i want this game to come back because i never got to play for long period of time.
  1. do you want the crazy arcade bnb to be coming back again?2 votes
    1. yes
       50% (1 vote)
    2. maybe
       0% (0 votes)
    3. no
       50% (1 vote)

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 7,930
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 23
    Please do not spam the forum. You already had an open thread on this topic and you created 4 more.
    YinYangX
  • littledrummlittledrumm
    edited March 28
    Neospector wrote: »
    Please do not spam the forum. You already had an open thread on this topic and you created 4 more.

sorry about that. i had a feeling you might do that. please kindly delete the other ones and keep this one.
  • littledrummlittledrumm
    edited March 28
    thanks.
  • littledrummlittledrumm
    edited March 28
    sorry about this i just couldn't be able to find my topic so i created a new one everytime.(i had a hard time finding it) sorry about that. i did not mean to really create 4 topics but i had trouble finding it.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,010
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 23
    sorry about this i just couldn't be able to find my topic so i created a new one everytime.(i had a hard time finding it) sorry about that. i did not mean to really create 4 topics but i had trouble finding it.

Go to your forum profile > discussion and it lists all the threads you've created.