[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Login Server Maintenance Notice

GhibleeGhiblee
Reactions: 1,225
Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
edited March 26 in Announcements
Hello Maplers!

We plan to have a Login Server Maintenance today at 3:30 PM PDT.
We anticipate the maintenance to last about 5 to 10 minutes.
There will not be a service loss, however, you cannot newly log in during this time.

Changes:
Attempt to fix frequent account verification issues.

Thank you for your patience!
Asters

Comments

• cartiantycartianty
    Reactions: 400
    edited March 27
    Still can`t log in it`s 18.55 Dutch time. WTF second time in 2 days logging probs. My patience is running out and Im getting mad !!!!!!!
  • cartiantycartianty
    Reactions: 400
    edited March 27
    cartianty wrote: »
    Still can`t log in it`s 18.55 Dutch time. WTF second time in 2 days logging probs. My patience is running out and Im getting mad !!!!!!!

It`s now 22.49 h in the evening Dutch time and still not able to log in????? Getting kicked out every time after choosing a room???? WTF FOR REAL??????? WHAT IS GOING ON?????
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 35,415
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited March 27

It`s now 22.49 h in the evening Dutch time and still not able to log in????? Getting kicked out every time after choosing a room???? WTF FOR REAL??????? WHAT IS GOING ON?????

That is not the same issue as described in the opening post of this thread.
    Please contact Customer Support for assistance.