[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[NA Reboot] R>Erda

ZyrotkinZyrotkin
Reactions: 200
in Guilds
Hi there! I'd love to introduce you to Erda as we are currently back in open recruitment.

A little bit about us:

We are a long-standing active community with a strong connection as a guild both inside and outside of Maple. To improve bonding among guild members we regularly host guild events, like our ongoing raffle for flagracing, and we have even organized meet ups between the guild and our alliance! We’re all just trying to be friends as we play this big mushroom game.

Like most guilds we have our own set of requirements:

- Level 200+
- Active
- No botting/macroing/afk farming
- Mains/2nd mains preferred

We don’t require that you guild cap or flag race every day, but we strongly encourage it.

We're part of a large alliance which makes it easy to find others to boss with/ask questions. We pride ourselves on the community we've established within Erda and our alliance, and are hopeful that others will also enjoy it.

If you have any questions or feel like you're what we're looking for in Erda, please contact me on Discord or whisper any online admin in game!

Comments

• inisinis
    Reactions: 100
    Hey I'd be very happy with joining this guild.

A little about me:
    I am currently a college junior and a returning player. My character is a lvl 204 night lord but I've pretty much plateaued. I am pretty sarcastic. I also love food and music.
    If you have any other questions just ask me :)
  • VhanasVhanas
    Reactions: 100
    I would love to join but I am restarting on reboot. I am originally from windia. It will take me 2 weeks to get to level requirement but I would love to join!