[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

???

MicDeathMicDeath
Reactions: 500
edited March 2023 in General Chat
???

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    Kanna has a beginner skill, Elemental Blessing, which gives her 1 Magic Attack for every 700 HP.
    Fuhreak
  • MicDeathMicDeath
    Reactions: 500
    edited March 2023
    ???
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    Kanna's main stat is INT. But HP gives her M.Att, which adds to damage range as well.
    Depending on how much INT, %INT, HP, and M.Att you already have, %HP can give you a significant boost.
    SlicedTime
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited April 2019
    MicDeath wrote: »
    I am trying to get more range getting int gear. But I am getting very sad that even when I get a great roll, my range only increases a very small bit.

Here is my stats fully buffed up: https://i.imgur.com/O1Vz1KB.png
    Here is my source of sadness: https://i.imgur.com/CDF4ui7.png

For real, what am I doing wrong? Is Kanna scaling off HP now instead of int?

Heres the thing as a fellow mage, You have more int in your reinforced but the thing is you gain more from superior as it is the superior and more higher level item. If you had the same stats on the superior as you do the reinforce you gain a lot of damage even hit 1 mil and if you have haku fire with a fan equip on haku that has matt = Magical Attack you have a big damage boost. So I would settle with superior and get 2 pendents sup gollux an earing and keep that ring and you will notice the difference. I can't post mage gear here but yea you maybe get what I mean. :D
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited April 2019
    For reference, 27% int and 21% int + 9% hp are roughly equivalent on my Kanna. It will depend on how much base flat hp/mp and %hp you have of course and you seem to have a fair amount of hp at 140k, so I'm not all that surprised that a 33% int ring isn't giving you the kind of gains you might expect over an 18% int ring. You'll probably be best served by saving up and 17 starring your gear. At that point, you'll have enough flat int to notice a bigger difference between the two. Note that an event ring like a SS ring or Cosmos ring will give more range than even a 17* reinforced ring (with a similar potential) due to the large amount of hp Kanna can get from those rings.

Int will win out in the end but don't just reroll a %hp line if you are on a budget.