[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

peplock holmes episode 8 problem

ChieriSonoChieriSono
Reactions: 305
edited April 2019 in Bug Reporting
i found the right silhouette but the quest doesn't accept it as the right answer -- answer npc at the top of pet walkway in Henesey
    No results for this poll

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2019
    I need some context:

Do you have a picture of the silhouette?
    What is the NPC you are trying, Bartos, Doofus, or Frod?
    How are you turning the quest in?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    It's not the pet trainer at Henesys, it's the one in Ludi.
  • AnubsethAnubseth
    Reactions: 520
    edited April 2019
    Hi guys,

For the 8th day of Peplock I got the silhouette of Lana, the CEO of Big Hit Records, in Henesys Market. But no matter where I position myself on the map the quest doesn't recognize her. I noticed that the direction she is facing in the game is inverted from the one her silhouette is looking at but I don't know if that has any effect. I tried going to Kerning Square, as that was her previous position many years ago, and still nothing. Have anyone else encountered this bug with her?
  • AstersAsters
    Reactions: 975
    edited April 2019
    try standing next to her in different positions (a little forward- downward etc) - i have n't reached that quest yet , but mine as quest map was not easy to register as well ( previous chapter )