[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to log in to the game server

HolyGiraffeHolyGiraffe
Reactions: 1,460
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2016 in Tech Support
For the past 2 days it's been happening. I don't know what started it.

Everything works fine up until the point of character selection. After inserting the PIN, either the game crashes, or I get an error:
Unable to log in to the game server
Please try again later.
Using Windows 10 (build 10586), 64-bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3330S CPU @ 2.70GHz
You Have: 2.7 GHz
Video card: GeForce GT 630M
RAM: 8.0 GB

As for internet connection, I didn't have any problems up until now, only started about 2 or 3 days ago.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    Try this. I make no promises, but it seems to fix other strange occurrences in the game when on 8 or higher.
  • HolyGiraffeHolyGiraffe
    Reactions: 1,460
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    It seem like the reason was just x2 EXP time. I didn't realise it at the time I made this thread.
  • zToniToxzzToniToxz
    Reactions: 100
    edited September 2016
    A MI ME PASA LO MISMO QUE HAS ECHO AL RESPECTO YA HAS PODIDO ENTRAR A JUGAR A MI ME APARECE LA PAG DE INICIO SIN LOS MUNDOS
  • GimoGimo
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited September 2016
    zToniToxz
    zToniToxz said:

ME MY SAME AS YOU GO ABOUT ECHO AND HAS BEEN ABLE TO ENTER TO PLAY ME MY HOME PAGE APPEARS WITHOUT THE WORLDS
    Intente volver a cargar el juego. Si eso no funciona, reinicie el equipo. Si eso no funciona, vuelva a instalar MapleStory.

...Isn't Google Translate great?